Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Nice work. Good luck with the competition.
    Blaine
    Anchorage, Alaska
    Chillllllllllllllin

Default Two thumbs up!!

Slosh,

This came together very very nicely. Your hard work paid off!! Sometimes its hard to understand just how much a image takes to complete and energy needed for the task isn't usually noticeable to the viewers. I was fortunate to get some of the inside scoop of what you did for this piece, tons of which never showed up in the original. This project was a great experience i'm sure and you made the most of it, it shows in your work!

You nailed it, Angel. This was soooo much work, as any of the contestants will probably agree. I posted it at 11:30ish my time and proceded to fall asleep and take a long 6 hour nap. I was exhausted at the end. Thanks so much for all your feedback and your "second set of eyes." Your help was invaluable.

I really appreciate all the support and encouraging words that the members of the community have given. It's very affirming to hear positive comments and you've made my month a very happy one, artistically. Cheers to all.

hey why not try using zbrush next time

Default Just my two cents..... again!

Hey Brian! Now the forums are unlocked again I just wanted to offer my congratulations on this. I'm not sure if everyone grasps just how much work went into this, especially as Brian was learning the whole time this was going on. You all may not realize this but as the contest was going on Brian was also running back and forth to other new peoples threads and offering advice and motivation the whole way. Simply put he spent a mammoth amount of time on the whole competition and when I look at all the fiddly little details that went into his image I am simply inspired by the effort.

Even after the forums were locked he was PM'ing and offering encouragement. Thanks for that man.

Well done Slosh. As far as I am concerned you deserved a prize simply for the effort you put in the whole competition, not to mention a terrific image which is hilarious too boot.

Default Well said!!

Definitely well said Dustbin1_UK, couldn't agree more nor couldn't say it any better. Glad others feel the same way cause as I mentioned to slosh before seems like ultra realism, wrinkles, or zombies pretty much the big zbc preference.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910