ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly Entry by Matthew Yetter

Under the rules, I can participate just for fun as a non-entry. So that’s exactly what I’m going to do! I’ve got to test that Cintiq out and make sure it works properly, you know? (Relax. I’m kidding. ;)) But seriously, I hope that I do get enough time to actually finish my idea. And that I don’t embarass myself too badly alongside all the great work that you real artists are doing!

So here’s my concept:

It’s an advertisement for “Ultimate Hold Hairspray” with a slogan that says, “Controls ANY hair!” The can is being held by a very delighted-looking Medusa with perfectly coifed tresses.

The snakes, however, look considerably less than amused.

Sounds great fun - hope you get enough time!

SWEeeeet!! Welcome :slight_smile:

Nice! Good to see your joining in for fun! :+1: :smiley: :+1:

I like your concept idea, I could just imagine a whole bunch of red eyed snakes!:laughing:

Hey, Aurick is coming out to play! Have fun, and I look forward to nitpicking you about your work for all the times youve moderated my threads :wink: Just kidding. Sort of. No, really, its great to see you here!

Oh, that concept is great! Really well thought out. I look forward to seeing it, and I’m very glad that you can’t win the prizes…I’ve seen your work before, and you qualify as a “real artist”, as you put it.

Sheesh, sounds like you have your work cut out for you. Sounds cool though.

Aurick,

Very slick idea, works well from how its described. Be good to see how it turns out!! Make sure you break in my Cintiq nicely please!!
Ehehe ehem though still tossing ideas around and debating to enter soo I won’t stop saving the $ for the 2,500 item :stuck_out_tongue: . Looking forward to it!!

aurick - to cool that you are participating!

have fun!!!

chem!

Really cool & Nice to see people like u participating…Have fun :lol:

cool idea, can’t wait to see.

This has gotta be good. Cool idea :+1:

i’ve always wanted to model Medusa, maybe i will after this challenge, very nice idea man :+1:

This concept has legs, aurick. Could be a series.

I can see it. :sunglasses: Looking forward to seeing some great new art work from you! :+1: :+1:

sounds fun. I love medusa and someone needs to tame her hair for a night on the town lol. hope to see it finished.:smiley:

Hahaha! the concept is great :lol:

Can’t wait for more!
Cheers

Finially! Now I can haunt Aurick! :laughing:

Very cool to see you having fun with all of us :+1:

Cool concept :wink:

Hey Aurick, be nice to see something soon. Though I’m sure we all understand how busy you are! :slight_smile:

Awesome! Love the idea.