Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Aurick, please read...deadline coming!

Kind of a late question, I know, but I had a sort of "retrospective" idea...My scene will have some background items (knick-knacks, brick-a-brack, whatever you want to call it). Can I use a few of my old models as elements on shelves? Sort of a callback to some of my old pieces, or framed versions of past images as pictures on a wall??? They won't all be old items, just a couple for nostalgia.

Please let me know ASAP so I can either include them or make something new. Just in case you wonder, there are tons and tons of brand new items in the scene.

Thanks,
    Brian

Super Moderator Follow User Gallery

Quote Originally Posted by threetails
    Hello, i know this seam like it should be simple but can you tell me how to post a movie to my thread, i have a quick time movie of the making my background but cant upload it.. any help would be great.

thanks
    See here for permissable UBB codes and their useage: http://209.132.96.165/zbc/misc.php?do=bbcode

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    Kind of a late question, I know, but I had a sort of "retrospective" idea...My scene will have some background items (knick-knacks, brick-a-brack, whatever you want to call it). Can I use a few of my old models as elements on shelves? Sort of a callback to some of my old pieces, or framed versions of past images as pictures on a wall??? They won't all be old items, just a couple for nostalgia.

Please let me know ASAP so I can either include them or make something new. Just in case you wonder, there are tons and tons of brand new items in the scene.

Thanks,
    Brian
    Hi Brian,

It's borderline, but I've just carefully gone over the rules again and what you want to do is permissable. Be sure to fully disclose which elements were included in this manner.

Default deadline

hi Aurick,
    I just want to know what exact time on the 2nd November is the deadline?
    I think i need some more work on my piece but i don't want to run over the deadline.
    Thanks
    Thao Le

Sorry if this question is obvious..but are our final entries due tonight (as in 6 hours), or tomorrow night?

Thanks.
    -Dean

ah. never mind, it's due at 11:59 pm tomorrow night (Pacific time).

phew.

-3Dean

The Winners have been announced! Click here to see the results.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345