ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly Entry by Gregory Callahan

I’m not really into modeling monsters, but when you add “Silly” into the mix I’m in!

What do scary people do on the weekends?

My Idea: Dracula and Frankenstein watching sunday night football on the sofa.
Assets need: Two scary monsters and a bunch of silly props.

Concept: Dracula on the left sucking down iv bags of blood with gaint foam finger. Frank on the right celebrating his teams victory.
[attach=71817]SundayNightFootball.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

SundayNightFootball.jpg

think I’m done for the night. Here’s what I got so far.

Dracula’s head
As always started with my Zsphere base head.
01DrakulaHead.jpg

Hi, i like the way you developed your head sculpt from ZSpheres. Could i request you to post your ZSphere layout without the adaptice skin turned on. Thanks.

Ha ha…it looks like my buddy and me every weekend watching football. I’m very happy for this contest, because it is causing people to model more cartoonish images, which I prefer over the more realistic monster/ghoul images usually posted around here. I hope you finish this, I would like to save a copy on my PC…by the way, what is your favorite team?

Pretty basic but here it is.
basehead.jpg

Fun idea, good start and great to watch how you develop it.

love the concept and the expresion on the face of that Zspher based head is great.

Lookinf forward for updates :wink:

Nice Face and a good idea :wink: :smiley:

looking good! The vamps expression says it all! :+1:

can’t wait to see the rest of it.

The Sofa:
I get a lot of people always telling me Zbrush is only good at making monsters, so here’s a quick WIP of me make a sofa from a simple box I created in 3ds Max. I will add more detail later when I place Frank and Dracula on the sofa.
SofaAll.jpg

Dracula: here’s my Zspheres and base mesh for the body. Drac_01.jpg]Drac_02.jpg

awesome stuff! It’s coming along real well - I really like the sofa :smiley:

Really really good modeling man! :+1: Awesome sofa!

Keep up the good work man! :+1:

Started frankenstein head. I’m thinking of adding a football face mask screwed into his head.
Frank_head.jpg

Very Good Work! :+1:

I’m really getting a kick watching this one develop. The more detail going into this the funnier it gets. Hope it gets a prize. :wink:

Developing very fast and very well. Great stuff.

I could cry…this is just awesome! You’ve already got my vote, I think. And I really don’t want to lose this competition, but this is great. Your modeling skills are top notch. I’m gonna stop gushing now before I make a fool of myself.

I just check your ZB Gallery and found out you were the one that did Buckle Bunny, one of my favorites…do you have another gallery or URL with more of your work?

Wow! That’s all I could say after seeing that!
The idea’s great and you work with Zbrush in a way I could never dream of! That’s absolutely amazing, plus you’re working very fast…!
I’ll be happy if you win, so we’ll have a tutorial to do this! :smiley:

Can’t wait to see more :slight_smile: