ZBrushCentral

Scared Silly Entry by Alonso Varela

Hello, I´m alonso varela from Spain, I like to enjoy to Scary contest for fun… (I´m really scared to participate becouse all big ZBrushcentral artist arround this forum/contest/zbtool, but is for fun)… ok here my idea and artwork:

Concept:
Asturias (my spanish state) vision from the Heloween day, we used the apple instead of the pumpkin, the apple is our tipical fruit and the “Trasgu” is our tipical monster like gnomos… soon a pencil finished drawing that I want to make in 3D.

Here the picture, I hoppe thaht you like it! C&C are welcome.

hallowen.jpg

Thanks!

perfil-frente.jpg

OMG!!! This is really awesome…nice concept and a Superb Sketch. Gud luck:D

Nice concept (I like the local flavour), and wonderful sketch. You’re a very talented artist. Looking forward to seeing it in 3D.
Cheers
Jason

This one has great potential! You’ve got a LOT of work ahead of you! Good luck.

thanks so much for all comments, is a pleasure! :slight_smile:

Dondemaker > yes in our state is "sidra" drinks original (apple green wine): [![images.jpg|84x113](upload://rBJHric0yNlkfZ8MYs1G1ATPJWt.jpeg)]![images6.jpg|250x147](upload://vLqsZyp1WS4vVP0RA5War4IhQCC.jpeg) :) hyper1 > yes, so much work but... I hoppe can finish. ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Well here the tools for 3D still and 3D animation: *** 3D Still: - ZBrush. - Photoshop. *** 3D Animation: - ZBrush. - Softimage. I want start now!...go to my ZBrush! :)

Attachments

images2.jpg

images3.jpg

images4.jpg

TR009.jpg

[010.jpg]

c&c all welcome! :slight_smile:

Nice sketch! I like the apple/pumpkin idea. I agree with your sketch-overs on your model–bigger ears make a nicer silhouette.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Here some updates. I think in try different body cloths (here first start try), maybe more present time style... I hoppe like it!. [![012.jpg|1200x959](upload://diYiLdRbyf6NGKPd4zttOaKZtQC.jpeg)]![011_wire.jpg|960x720](upload://bYt9o69L01whJrOY4YXO6bPknqd.jpeg)

Attachments

011.jpg

Nice sketch! And also pertinent sketch-over modelling, keep going on it!

(ps : btw, Asturias is a very nice place, I spent 3 years in Spain :slight_smile: )

Thanks!

Some new updates, ... I don´t like the boots, maybe change with a sports shoes... [![012.jpg|1039x797](upload://yNf3mjAUPoVD0xRC8lEtqFv22jA.jpeg)](javascript:zb_insimg('73140','012b.jpg',1,0))[]![012b.jpg|1200x959](upload://8Vbdy8RjepfYGtV946eiVYRr3wF.jpeg)

Attachments

012b.jpg

Hello Alonso,

nice to see you in the contest. I really like your continuously work on the theme.
One point, but it is my personal taste, I find the proportions in the sketch better.
Bigger Head and not so long upper body and shorter legs.

Cheers

Ralf Stumpf

Hey Ralf, nice to see you too! :slight_smile:
Yes I change the proportions a little bit, thanks for your help, here the new picture:

![013.jpg|1200x928](upload://mjfskywGT1SNqFBEIdyieyppBmk.jpeg)](http://javascript<b></b>:zb_insimg('73217','17.jpg',1,0))

Attachments

014.jpg

015.jpg

17.jpg

Coming on nicely!

You say you don’t like the boots. Try to bend the toe ends in towards each other and pull the outside sole edge down to the ground at the heel end of the boot. This should stop the boots looking like they have the instep on the wrong side.

Cheers,

R

Ok thanks, I wonna try to see much beter the boots, but change proportions this morning and now see a little bit better… here some face updates:

[21.jpg]

Thanks!

Attachments

19.jpg

20.jpg

Teeth and eyes model work, texture and displazament test. (1.800.000 to 14.000 polys)

W.I.P. C&C are welcome! Thanks.

Attachments

TRASGU.jpg

Here a new face updates (some 3D light work too)

[[attach=73458]TRASGU.jpg[/attach]]TRASGU.jpg

The hat is WIP, and see some work over teeths (make like dracula) :evil: and hoorns (like a demon) :evil:

C&C are welcome.
Thanks. :slight_smile:

Attachments

TRASGU.jpg

TRASGU_screengrab01.jpg

TRASGU_screengrab02.jpg

Looking great! :D:+1: