ZBrushCentral

Hunter

This is a personal study. The Concept is from Warhammer Online Gallery, i’m a fan of the Warhammer Art. The base mesh is modeled in Max, detailed in and textured in Photoshop and Zbrush, rendered in Scanline.

[[attach=75375]warhammer_portfolio_low.jpg[/attach]]warhammer_portfolio_low.jpg

Hope you guys like it! i had a nice time doing this model…
still have a lot of things to fix but i started a new project…

Take care all.

Best,
Grassetti.

Attachments

warhammer_portfolio.jpg

Great modelling on that one, love all the little details :smiley: Well done!

Really nice model. Like it a lot

very pretty model. i like it. :wink:

Awesome model! I especially like the “guns belt buckle”; its a sweet skull n’ crossbones motif. Awesome detail in the armor, outfit and all of the accesories!

I dont really have anything critical to say about it, except, with all that heat he is packing, whats up with the sword?

Simply awesome work man!! :smiley: i also love the warhammer art! (and for Warhammer online will make witch hunter) so i loved this! Great, wanna see more.

Excellent!

great attention to details and well painted maps.:wink:

Very good Grassetti! :+1: :sunglasses:

that’s real tidy man. love it. care to post the wires ?

very clean indeed mate, i agree with “inverse catheter” would love to see the wires of this one. love the organic soft/hard surface mix up. thanks for showing.

I like this image. My only thought is that if he is a warrior- he would need to be able to see in all directions to be able to fight effectively. I wonder if you shouldn’t lower the collar around his head be be more realistic?

Nice. :slight_smile:

Very cool can you give us some close up shots of detailed areas? Brake down of your work? Stages you started with inspirations? Reference material?

Thank you

-Eric :smiley:

great!! 5 stars from me!! top row!

Alex Oliver

hey guys! really apreciate your replies!!

here is some zbrush preview with the dirty map and wire!
will post some close ups later!!

[Hunter_Zbrush.jpg]Hunter_Wire01.jpg

take care all! thanks!

Grassetti.

excellent model…
i really want to see some behind the scenes of this kick-ass work
good luck:D

I love this stuff:D . But can i ask a question? How do you make the base mesh for the leather parts good??(not texture but shape etc) ive tried many times but it never turns out well :cry: . Im quite new to Zbrush but would like to know so i can start something cool too:D , and your leather is amazing.

[i]Very impressive modeling:+1:

[/i]

More! Great models!