Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default thanks

Hi guys thanks for your comment in regards to the heart. I have looked at many images of the heart and each show different levels of fat deposits, and so i just painted that yellow white around the veins, and the same with t he muscle area, i agree there is an advantage to working more colours into that. I am going to call it up now and do a little more work on it and see h ow it goes. Thanks again guys.

Arran
    http://www.arranlewis.co.uk

I let go of the rope once, but now, I am climbing like a monkey.

Just checked in to see how its going Aaron & I'm still amazed at how well its going, everythings just working together perfectly, the organs are amazing & looking forward to the skin etc which I'm sure is going to look amazing too.
    Congrats on the top-row interview, very well deserved.

I think we have a Zbrush oscar in waiting here.
    May all your polys behave

Nice interview! I just got through reading it. Seems like you have a lot going for yourself right now! Congratulations on your accomplishments and I am always looking foward to seeing your progression on the 11 systems of the body! Body Worlds is amazing! I saw it a long time ago when it was here in Dallas! It was astonishing.

The heart you did is looking good! I was thinking maybe some color differentiations would help it out. That way you get nice separation of the individual parts/valves/arteries. Just a suggestion Keep up the hard work!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	a366024055e25bfcd7ffb9005e0fcaa0-5409.jpeg 
Views:	424 
Size:	41.9 KB 
ID:	88489  

Default some progress

I purchased some more books and found them very useful, but at the same time I realised some issues with the digestive system, and so had to reshape all the parts again to suit a taller abdominal area in order for the Liver to finish just under the pectorals. That set me back a few days as i couldn't just distort them. Also I brought the small intestines down over the bladder and the Ascending colon forward helping to reveal it more. Once that was done I moved onto the lungs and modelled them in between an 'inspiration' and 'rest' state, during a few days, mainly because it was tedious, with so much time spent on the Trachea and the Bronchus. So so many zspheres involved in that and a small headache :-).
    The images below shows a strip down and is still not in its completed state as I need to extend the arteries and the veins. The lungs need further work in order to define the lobes and much like a few other things shown they are too clean at the moment, and some detailing needs to be added.
    I am seriously running out of time now with this project in regards to university, so I really hope to get the muscular system done next and that will probably be it for a few months whilst I use the models made to produce contextualised imagery. I am excited about bringing it all to life with the various materials colours and textures...... more caffeine...... more caffeine :-). Thanks again for suggestions and support, and especially as your interest helped earn me an interview.

LUNGS.jpg

STRIPDOWN.jpg

Arran,

I am NOT believing what I'm seeing!!! The whole bronchial tree from Zspheres!

Come on, man, where are the alveoli?
    markkens

Real nice work! Do you plann to make all the muscles too?

(that's me being speechless.)

Arran,

That's some serious $#!*, dude! You must have a tremendous amount of patience. Great stuff!
    Christopher Tackett

New Member Follow User Gallery

Thumbs up

so wonderful that I had never seen before

Member Follow User Gallery

STUMP(jaw on the table)
    nothing better to add...

you have not disappointed! This is great work.

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

I really could have used you about 7 yrs back, doing World Heart stuff for animation and teaching aids. Of course we didn't quite have this level of power in Zbrush.

I really love all this and when your done, I'd like to request some specific images to put up on my wall. Heck, I'd like to get a 3d printout of the final, what an amazing and wonderful bit of work.

I can also think of some upcoming vfx work that might tickle your abilities, we'll see where things go.
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

Default another progress image

i have been working on the muscles for a few dasy now and so her is a test render with some over laping internal parts. The muscles have been modeled over the skeleton in order for things to line up correctly. I cant wait to get this finished up. Hopefully the skin layer wont take so long once the muscles are done as it should almost work out with an inflate and smooth and a few adjustments, but I am always optimistic only to find out its a bit more work than expected. I have 4 days left arghhhhh :-).
    STARTMUSCLES.jpg

Member Follow User Gallery

Beautiful work. Well worth the time spent. This has been my favorite thread to follow, just to see what you come up with next.

Intense study!!
    Last edited by davide; 04-10-08 at 12:03 AM.
    www.nobuart.com
    Updated on Jan 3, 09

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 ... LastLast