ZBrushCentral

Spiderman Venom

Hi everyone, my name is Nobu Sasagawa, I work at Gentle Giant Studios. I’ve sculpted Spiderman “Venom” in Zbrush for Dianmond Select collectable toy, and here’s the complete piece.

This image is from our 3D printer and it’s painted by Javier Soto.

and this is the redered image from Zbrush.

![001_big copy.jpg|696x598](upload://fdSyJp0yO40PU8sJUMwKISs0I0v.jpeg)![venom_head_11_28.jpg|865x381](upload://5XwgeK6fhK6DOmMhdPXI4K6SaVD.jpeg)![ZBrush Document.jpg|1100x926](upload://v9HtFi0H5pqV2H7n8rB46H3sTlA.jpeg)![2.jpg|100x76](upload://18BlSav6QrDUL895temUA4AKqf5.jpeg)

Attachments

ZBrush Document.jpg

That is an awesome sculpt! How big is the printed sculpture? Also how was the goop done? It doesn’t seem to be part of the zscupt.

wow … thats really awesome :slight_smile: 5 stars from me … great work :+1:

Its come out really nice… awesome…:+1:

Hi There, really think the work is great, if I may what 3D Printer are you using as detail looks great, could not follow to much in 3D World (magazine) artical on 3d printers?

Ziggy

great work and display Sasagawa Nobu Teru san!
keep it up u rock!

sasuga itonami !

that’s awesome! great work man!!
:+1: :+1: :+1:

Very nice work Mr Sasagawa!!! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

This looks wicked! I love the pose

wow!amazing work!I like more than the movie character!

Awesome work on the modeling and painting! The quality of the print is great, what size is it?

really impressive! wish his tongue was a bit longer :laughing: but that’s just being a malcontent hehe! Bravo! :+1:

Thank you, everyone.

“womball That is an awesome sculpt! How big is the printed sculpture? Also how was the goop done? It doesn’t seem to be part of the zscupt.”

It’s about 7 inchs tall, All web and logo are extracted from mesh by using “nesh extract”

“Sigmund Hentze Hi There, really think the work is great, if I may what 3D Printer are you using as detail looks great, could not follow to much in 3D World (magazine) artical on 3d printers?”

I haven’t read about the article on 3D world, but it’s been printed out by “Eden” 3d printer.

Here’re some comparison images,

There’re original output images from Eden 3D printer.

![venon_gallery01.jpg|784x465](upload://oWYH4igZr0MdUO9TofyzTwzFfQ9.jpeg)![venon_gallery02.jpg|784x465](upload://d6BBNZQDchZ1u76KhmWgQIoBQm9.jpeg)![venom3.jpg|777x980](upload://5Ba9SfSQ84oAxztdNDxhUTf24m1.jpeg)![venom4.jpg|1016x980](upload://m28MpmsN3TXHG8yy4GiAvGrC5d2.jpeg)

Wicked stuff!!! great work!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

amazing work!!!

Alex Oliver

Awsome work man…:+1: :+1: :+1:
Always great to see gentle giants products…

WOW!!
that is some jaw dropping work
amazing sculpt
and i think thats one of the best 3d prints ive seen
amazed at how much of the detail it could capture
agree with sebastian… always good to see stuff from GG
5 stars for sure!
just curious… how did u get the little bumpy scales all over his body so nice and even?

Very cool! Doesn’t look like much clean up and repair work was needed from the print

The spandex honeycomb pattern is a displacment map, right?

Amazing sculpting! So much detail, and the print came out so clean! Man, I gotta get one of those.

great nobu teru san
1st top row here!
cool
congrats!