ZBrushCentral

show your second work

it’s time to show the second work, this way we will know how far we have gone.lizardi2.jpg

Heres my second work, its some messed up leopard.
[final base.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘79710’,‘final base.jpg’,1,0))

Great models and painting Gaia’s_Raider and nicholasmc1! I have been doing a lot of quick sketches in ZB but nothing really final and perfected. The pictures I have uploaded are really my second attempt I think at poly painting and texturing; nothing intense but I liked it. Im sure I have this picture somewhere else on this site, but this seemed like a good place to post it!

Spray_Can_painted_WEB.jpg

Attachments

Cylindar Head_Wallpaper_web.jpg

Here’s my second - was an eye opener in terms of things learned (using polypaint and render passes for the first time, for instance).

[attach=85591]parasaurolophusfinalgl9.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

parasaurolophusfinalgl9.jpg

Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn’t do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor, the doctor gave him a pill and told him to take it before he went to bed. Tom slept well, and in fact, beat the alarm in the morning. He had a leisurely breakfast and drove cheerfully to work.

“Boss”, he said, “The pill actually worked!”

“That’s all fine” said the boss, “But where were you yesterday?”

Do you look for free wow gold? Welcome to our WoW gold website:1.WoW gold,2.WoW gold,

zbush is harder than it looked. gee i wish i a teacher cus i don’t get a lot of it.wtf.jpg

akt.jpg

you mean the second work you bothered to show, that girls a little too good for a beginner, or are you a genius?

Yea, you’re right!!! It’s my third model; the second was the portrait that is on this figure :)!!!I was experimenting a bit, but I have been working zbrush for a month now, so I didn’t had enough time to do more!
and in my defense I graduate sculpture in art high school, and I’m fourth year sculpture student on fine arts faculty, so I see no reason why my work shouldn’t be good!
But thanks for the comment!

woops i didnt think of that, sorry.

yeh you look experienced.

no problem, and thanks!!!

[Untitled-1.jpg]

a little skull made out of a lowpoly-maya-mesh

this video is of my first and second models made using z-brush .
the first model on the video is actually the second one i made .
so putting it here makes a lil more sense, well to me anyway :lol:

really cant say to many good things about this software .
i have a million and one things still to learn but i have a feeling its going to be fun .

rest of my models are linked to this first video for anybody with to much time on their hands .
btw great forum really helped me a lot .

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=716s20jZk1g

[attach=102266]oaktreeso8.jpg[/attach]

Wanted to do something like Treebeard, but on a better model.

Attachments

oaktreeso8.jpg

just posting to say that the overall quality of a second work is amazing.
Keed working hard. Let’s see the third job.

second work… was a funny anatomy practice. :stuck_out_tongue:
all done in zbrush

Here’s my second piece,still a work in progress (i.e. hands, feet, facial features), any C&C welcomed.

Attachments

Big guy1.jpg

Big guy 2.jpg

Hi there , I just wanted to show you guys my character that I have just finished from , It’s called Reptile from Mortal Kombat 4 .
Thanks a lot , and best regards .

Attachments

ZBrush.jpg

Hand study

Attachments

Hand_Zbrush_2_by_fastero.jpg

Hand_Zbrush_by_fastero.jpg

Way back in the day I made this tree in zbrush 2
for a student film.

zbtree.jpg