ZBrushCentral

Lady Ninja (slight nudity)

woarmor-1raspruebas-ZBcentral.jpg

Attachments

woarmor-3raspruebas.jpg

strange shape below her arms >.< breast size is good… needs a tad more killer tho… face… to sunken. kees are very ridged. I suppose… if she’s gona be a ninja… she’d need alot more mucle mass the back of the body looks very well done tho :slight_smile:

hi egain:D
I`ve been working little bit:rolleyes: wo-or-armor-progress.jpg

:rolleyes: I´m working…

Attachments

woman-armor.jpg

Now your getting somewhere! The only armor that looks off is the straight edge that is on the upper side of the hand. To me it seems likes its missing a transistion piece between that area and the fingers. Also how does that piece thats’s on the chest stay on?

I like the way this is going. I see you made her Botticelli-like lower half slightly more narrow. I agree that she would be more athletic looking, but I do like the fact that she looks like a real woman, as opposed to those gravity-defying large breasted types we so often see in on here. :slight_smile:

I can’t help but think of an armadillo when looking at the armour, which is of course no insult, since that is exactly why armadillo’s are made that way, and may indeed port-over well to human arnour. :slight_smile:

Keep it up. It’s worth your patience.

Hi everybody:D

I had been working, but I´m very lost. I go on improvising and is a mistake, then the better that I can do it´s return to beginning and when I going to know that I want to do…:confused: …do it…

woman-armor_web08.jpg

Attachments

tools-free-b.jpg

Thanks for offering the free tools!!! :slight_smile:

Mr Vinck, if this is what you get when you have no direction, I cannot even start to imagine your results when you got clear focus. Keep posting. :+1:

I would give her moer shapely features. I would elongate her legs, widen her hips and bring in her obliques a bit. Also might want to give her a slant in her hips. Right now they are just straight up and down.

Keep it up!