ZBrushCentral

Fear and Loathing - Copper Alloy

Hi all,

I’ve not been around for ages due to work so I thought I’d share a sculpt I’m working on.

[]

[]

[]

[]img036.jpgimg037.jpgimg038.jpgimg039.jpgimg035.jpgicon3.jpg

wow man, very nicely done, 5 stars from me.

Well you already know I love this one mate, really love the twins. Expressive pose, not over done… 5 stars, 2 suns and a universe. :smiley: It’s great to see you posting some of your new stuff here again mate. BTW got a couple of ref photos I took that may just be the sort of thing you are looking for for a future sculpt.

Wayne…

PS love that copper matcap. :wink:

very creative use of the matcaps! I do like the twins a lot and the whole idea as well:+1: The only thing that doesn’t work at the mo IMO is the face of the main character which needs some work and more definition [especially his mouth, which feels shapeless]. Keep it up!

Beautiful piece! And thanks for posting the process as well. I love to read about that stuff!

great!!! 5 stars, top row…

Love the pic but something about the mouth on the hunched demon keeps drawing my attention. Don’t know why. Anyway, the pic is great and love the way you worked the material!

Glad ta have you back glen. good work, as always:+1:

Quality work.
Thx for sharing mate.

oh hell yeah

love the theme

good work how about some external reneders with backed matcaps?

Nice work as always, even the tree looks awesome, would love to see this in a complete environment.Good to see you on ZBC again.:+1: :+1: :+1:

Thanks all.

Hey Teyon, good to hear your words buddy. I think the angle on the mouth doesn’t help and the material seems to be skewing the image a little. The underlying geomettry seems good. This model ended up at a little over 500,000 polys so I have a whole nother level to go should I need it. I think I’ll go back down the levels and tweak the low poly mouth area.

![img042.jpg|900x937](upload://9BuBzGLdO21n3J70BG0o1ZjS969.jpeg)

Hi Southern.

I think your work is Great, I have also been very busy and have not been able to use this fantastic program for a while, but I must say, after advice on this site to use Silo for base modelling, yes the go hand in hand, I just need more tutorials on Silo, any advice? Maybe ZBrush should look at the possibilities of a merge? Both programs have power, but the ease of use in Silo is great, but ZBrush still rules… only problem is time always wins…

Keep it up - Ziggy.

Superb!!! Excellent piece! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Top row! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wecome back!
you have everytime the “right” hand with your image:+1:
Bye
Leo

WELCOME BACK TO ONE OF THE PIONEERS!!!
You were missed!!!

Awesome job!!! I love the copper texture.

Incredible sculpt and subject. I would love to own this as a sculpture.