ZBrushCentral

PTY Characters

Hi, this is my latest post. I’m working on a character portfolio to finally start my website. Rendered in Zbrush and some PS post work. Crits and comments are welcome as always. :smiley:

[attach=83772]grammar-police.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

grammar-police.jpg

people familiar with zbrush are going to recognize his star immediately as the basic one built into the program

yea… its still a funny peace tho

Funny, original, and well executed! Getting up your website is a real plus congradulations.

Looks nice - he’s a forbidding character, for sure…

I have two observations (other than the star). First, it looks like he has a missing finger, assuming he’s holding that piece of paper between index finger and thumb, which I think is a fair assumption. Second, his left shoulder/upper arm area looks a bit strange, like it’s broken or something.

Cheers!

It’s well known 'Toons only have three fingers. :wink:

cool toon character … i like the lighting and render too

Oh, he’s a 'Toon? I didn’t really get that vibe from this image, I guess. :confused:

Thanx for your comments my friends :smiley: .
rkrehe20 you’re right man, I was too sleepy to create one. I’ll work on that soon.
JonasCarnes Thanx man
hyper1 Thanx, I’m trying… that’s my purpose for 2008
blacker Thanx for the pointer on the shoulder. It was suposed to be a full body piece, but it looked better up close… I’ll make the correction ASAP
grey32 Thanx, that was the main idea… a cartoon of one of my friends
nightwoodwolf Thanx… I wanted to export to LW, but ZBrush gave me the results I was looking for without the hassel …jejeje

Attachments

pose.jpg

Hey yall
This is another addition to my cartoon character portfolio. Tell me what you think.

fixed.jpg

Face detail

face-detail.jpg

Really Cool Model My Friend! Bravo!!! I really like the Grammar Police Man! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Simple character done in ZBrush and rendered in LW using HDRIs. Crits and comments are welcome as always. :smiley:

new_toy.jpg

hehe that is a really nice work :smiley:

Hi Machado!!! Really nice and fun work! :+1: :sunglasses: