Member Follow User Gallery

Default Rambouillet

Seems like it's been a while since I posted....

rambouilletSG03.gif

rambouilletSG04.gif

rambouilletSG01.gif

rambouilletSG06.gif

rambouilletSG02a.gif

ram01_sideUp_02.gif
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ZBC_THUMB3.jpg 
Views:	628 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	83986  
    Last edited by zpetroc; 02-07-08 at 05:56 AM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Great work Zack. It is always a treat to look at your anatomy.

Thanks for sharing,

NIckZ.
    Last edited by nickz; 02-08-08 at 11:08 AM. Reason: sp

This is a character I recently finished called Rambouillet. He's one of the creatures in the first book of my Sculpted Novel series “Attaboy”. I'd like to use this guy as a calling card to other artists that might be interested in joining my team and working with me on this series.

To give a quick insight into the project, all the characters, sets, and props in “Attaboy” will begin as 3D sculpts. Everything including grass, rain, and blood will be stylized and sculpted. From there the elements will be posed, painted and combined with text to tell the story. I have the story, initial designs, and style-guide, now I need the talent to complete it in a timely fashion.

This project will have a profit sharing payout. To be as straight forward as possible, I can promise that you'll never become financially independent from being asked to join this project. It will however give access to a production pipeline, in-depth critiques, and the chance to be part of the brain-trust that, upon the completion of this series, I would like to fund and use to generate future sculpted novel properties. My global intention is to bring together a brain-trust of like minded artists who are committed to making quality work through creating their own internal properties. This will be a small team that I would like to build over the next few weeks. The majority of the spots will be for more advanced design sculptors but there will also be an opening for someone who might not have multiple years of experience, but that is capable of re-meshing, initial posing, and creating organized low resolution meshes. I'm hoping to keep the majority of the advanced users local to L.A, but a few remote members might be feasible. For local members, in addition to profit sharing, beer and hotdogs will be served at my studio during team meetings. No expense will be spared, I even buy pricey horse-radish mustard.

There is obviously a lot more information that you would need to know before making this kind of commitment. In hopes of keeping this post short, and because I'd rather discuss the intricacies of what would be involved through a personal conversation, if your interested, I'd like to start by inviting you to send me a link to examples of your work. At that point, based off of your portfolio, I can get back to you with all the details to see if this would truly be the right fit on both sides. Please DO NOT send examples of your work directly to my email. Links are preferred. zp@zackpetroc.com

I'm also looking for one more Executive Producer. I've already roped in Kevin Conran, a good friend and the Production Designer from Sky Captain, so you would be in good company.

If you made it to the end, thanks for wading through the long read and I hope you enjoyed the attached images.

later,

hey zack!

great seeing you back.
    i'm really trying not to sound to fan-boy-ish, when you "big" guys post, but i can't really come up with any useful crits (-right now..). so i'll once again end up saying... amazing work. great idea and execution.

ps. small question. did you use the claytube brush for those fine wrinkles?

-r
    rasmus warming
    rasmusw.dk

looks amazing

really good sense of pose and ryhtm.
    I like how you managed to combine these 2 anatomy

Wow! this project will be huge!! Your sculpt looks splendid!

Amazing model. Anatomy and pose are impressive!
    My compliments!

Wow! Beautiful work as usual. Especially the form of the arms. Very inspiring!
    Christopher Tackett

Awesome "calling card"!!!
    Is it the ultimate version of the guy, you've already shown on your website?

The 'Internet' baby! What wonderful scenery! And the realestate is still cheap...

One - I like the character.

Two - I love the concept for the project. Great idea bringing it to here.

Three - Some great talent are sure to step up.

Skidoo - I shall enjoy seeing the final product, I hate knowing how the trick is done, takes away the magic. (part of my career I think I hate the most)
    Jason Belec
    Kiss Your Sister Studios... YEAUCH

Eternal Zsphere thread : 'Origins' begins... : Liquid Maya

Jason can be reached at Cowboy Feng's Spacebar and Grill. If you know where it is, you are indeed privileged. It's your round.

'Obey me! I am ROOT!'

great stuff. I really enjoyed your piece and tutorial in the Character Modeling 2 book (although my mom thought some of the stuff in there was creepy...but shes lame!) . I am very interested in your proposal about something to work on.. I don't think I am quite at the level of skill you probably desire, but I will be sending you some shots of work in the near future!

Thanks!

Race

Superb! This is such a classy creature!

Default Amazing

Each time i look at your works I'm tempted to throw away my pen tablet
    Great stuff

masterpiece again .

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast