ZBrushCentral

Boredom Beaters a relaxed challenge

After creating the picture below while waiting for a parcel, simply because I was bored.

I started thinking now reasonable models can be sculpted so quickly with ZBrush what’s the best thing you’ve done when bored or just relaxing, rather than meeting a dead line or working on a project.

So post up your pictures they don’t have to be anything special just made with ZBrush in the pipe line and no particular goal.

After all it is said “boredom breeds Ideas”

A few rules

Must have been made from scratch

It must have been completed in under 3 hours (not including rendering)

ZBrush must have been used some where in the pipe line

I look forward to seeing your work.

Here’s what my boredom created to start you off .

Base made in blender “about 2 minuets” ZBrush for sculpting and painting “about 40 minuets” then back to blender for rendering “ 10 mins for material plus 5 rendering” Photoshop for title “2mins”

So approximately 1 hour to complete (if you ignore the fact it has no eyes lol).

Ps

C&C welcome

weird
cant see your exsample

it gives me the following error

"
cannedmushrooms, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation. "
Weird

Anywho I’ll see it when I get alpha clearance to area 51 where the secret is stored. until then just browseing

thats odd try this
Alien Rocker with title.jpg

Really underestimated myself with this one. I should have done something more complex as it only took me about an hour:

Sketch - ~8 minutes:

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/4179/toothslugys6.jpg

Base mesh created in Max - ~11 minutes:

http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=toothslugbasicrm2.jpg

Final sculpt in Zbrush - ~30 minutes:

nah, I posted something but silence will be better I guess.

What a jackass. It’s a toothy slug I suppose, but again, what a jackass.

But clearly this forum is so important to you that you cannot waste a moment of your time on what you consider to be unworthy subjects. And when crying and masturbation takes up half your day, you problem don’t even have that much time for browsing here. So I’m so very sorry for taking up your time.

I’ve been working on this for a few hours with quite a few distractions. I would say it took pretty close to the 3 hour mark. It’s hardly finished, but this thread kicked off the idea, so i thought id post the first 3 hours work. Im gonna keep working on it and probably use it for a fightclub thread on another forum.

Attachments

All together.jpg

you’ve got the form down pritty well.
did you use Zshperes or abase mesh?