ZBrushCentral

CHUDD NEW Brutikong work.

The Dominance War 3 just wrapped up this weekend… and it was a long hard fight. I had to cut some corners and trim some coolness to get her in budget and on time, but overall im happy with the result.

and these are a couple of my final submissions

[attach=89890]chudd_progress_23.jpg[/attach]
[attach=89891]_CHUDD_Construction_Final.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

chudd_progress_23.jpg

_CHUDD_Construction_Final.jpg

brutikong03.jpg

Wow! Badass character sculpt! Congrats on the fantastic final result. :+1:

Yours looks fantastic. I really like how it turns out and good luck with the competition

Looks pretty darn good. Whatever’s going on between the front legs there looks a bit obscene, haha.

Daaaaaamn! Thats cool. As far as shape is concerned, thats original.

Nice>

Great character, nice render, nice atmosphere. Love it, love it!

My only thing is the color change in the sky from blue to white on the outside of the image, this might be a design choice but to me it looks like he is in an environment and the white bars on the left and the right kinds kill that for me.

Again, great work, great style and execution. Looks like top row material to me!

Peace,

NickZ. :slight_smile:

Wow!! What an awesome design and rendering (going to checkout your WIP thread) !!

So I realized it was probably bad form to send you guys over to cg society to look at my wips… I was kinda burned out last night so the proper ettiquete part of my brain wasn’t functioning… So sorry about that,

I’m going to go ahead and post my wips in this thread…

Wow, excellent work. She is monstrous! Her… nether region… makes me want to puke :lol:

been watching this one for a while now. great to see the finished product. it’s stunning! great character and final composition. i love the color palette you used in the final version. are those her internal organs on the outside? cool idea but doesn’t that make her a little vulnerable in battle?

Wow thats awesome m8 keep it up and good luck with your entry :+1: :+1:

Cool stuff! Good luck!

Thanks sasquatch… I’ll need it

industripop- there is some back story to that, those organs belong to an angel that CHUDD flayed open and fashioned a gas mask from. It nods to the post apocalyptic theme part of the contest.

Thank you Darukin

Metric… mission accomplished.

organs from an angel for a gas mask!? i love it!!! that’s a wonderfully twisted idea. damn, i wish i could give you another 5 stars just on that alone!

Toprow!! 5* from me :+1:

BOOM
I need new th’underwear.

That’s sick. Reminds me of Ba’al from D2.

AWESOME!!! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

5 Stars, plas plas :smiley:

Amazing… scary lookin too!

wohoho. jesus holy ****ing crap. this is mental in every way!!! awesome:eek: :eek: :eek: