ZBrushCentral

Lord Ambrosius-DW3-

Hi my name is Fabio Bautista ,I’m a freelance 3D artist focused on character modeling and digital sculpting. Recently I took part in the Dominance War competition for first time. I have to say that it was a rewarding experience for me, there are very talented artists sharing their knowledge and skills. I’d like to share some of the work I did for this contest. I’d have wanted to finist it, but I couldn’t do it in time. :frowning:

Anyway, here’s some of the character I modeled and sculpted in zbrush. I used max for the base mesh. Hope you like it and thanks for your comments…

Lordzb6a.JPG

Attachments

forearm2.JPG

lordzb2a.JPG

lordzb2b.JPG

wire1.jpg

wow! amazing! well done buddy!

omg!!!
breathtaking gorgeous
but i am a bit afraid of him =)

That’s awesome, great design.

this is an exquisite character… 5 stars from me

what can I say? It’s fantastic…:+1: :+1: :+1: …GREAT MODEL

Thanks for the comments, I really appreciate them! …here’s the lowpoly with normal and AO maps applied. The normal map at 2048 pixels was created with ZMapper.

lord_low_normal3.JPG

Attachments

lord_low_normal8.JPG

That’s a very cool character! I would have liked to see some type of runic motif/decoration on his garments to add more interest. But still, very well done.

This is what I love about this forum! There is some of the most fantastic artists here, and as your work proves you are among them! I wouldn’t have thought that you could add more to this splendid character, but then KrakenCMT brought up the rune idea for the robe. That could work, however what you’ve already done is outstanding and is Top Row in my opinion. :+1:

KrakenCMT: Thanks man, that’s a good idea:+1: … I’ll try it!

hyper1: yeah, the best thing about this is to have a good feedback… thanks for your kind words!

well, here’s the high/lowpoly model of the character’s main weapon and the final concept sketch…

crusher2.JPG

Attachments

crusher_low1.JPG

concept.JPG

awesome.real nice concept.:+1:

well done! that looks tight :+1:

Nice character. Really like the detail on the weapon. :+1:

Love this design. He has a very regal don’t F with me vibe.