ZBrushCentral

old lady

I started this (the head at least) WAY back when zbrush3 was still in beta, starting as a random doodle into a sphere, then retopologising, and polypainting, very quick and fun process. So, I’d been meaning to make this model (and some others) into finished works for ages, and finally got around to it.
Rendered in Vray.

![bunny_s.jpg|906x1248](upload://knDyz1fGbqFBvHMNFQbzlqpqs72.jpeg)![Greg_Petchkovsky03.jpg|100x76](upload://k0WeUZWWhxGS9JR24mzwwrQ3WM4.jpeg)

Some zbrush screen captures:

[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘90908’,‘zed.jpg’,1,0))
[](javascript:zb_insimg(‘90909’,‘zed_hand.jpg’,1,0))zed.jpgzed_hand.jpg

Love it! Fantastic.

I see you posted it here to. Haha. Nice work dude :+1:

5 from me.

Cheers
Brett

very look render! :+1:

Awsome work Greg!!! Fantastic! :sunglasses:

really a sad and superb image. 5*

Excellent work. Did you sculpt the clothes and bunny all in Zbrush? Great work on them , was wondering how you achieved the furry effect on the bunny though, also the clothes (shirt details) or maybe that wasnt in Zbrush.
Anyways again great work keep it up

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

ROFL! Top row! :lol: Love everything about the scene.

Brilliant work Greg, Top Row for sure :+1:

This character is unique, great render too. Congrats!

WoW . Great Dude .

Can U Explain Us how u Create That Material of her Shirt It looks Perfect :+1: ?!

you’re my hero! the rendering is excellent! :+1: :grimacing:

very nice render…top row stuff

scary lady :smiley: but very nice render and modeling :slight_smile:

Great character! Executed very well!

This one just made me smile…Lovely little lady :smiley:

excellent!!! could you show your vray settings? for the vray fast sss material and if it is not very difficult your scene

That down right gave me shivers and made me cringe, amazing job!

Great job, character and composition are lovely, I like the enviromnent too, sets a proper mood.
As everyone else I’m really curious, know did you get such a great woolen material?