ZBrushCentral

Back on track, Quick Sketch (nudity)

ZGrab02.jpg Hi there,
after long long time with no posting and no time for personal projects, and some months playing with mudbox, im back on track with zbrush, gotta say that after getting use to mudbox, being back to zb has been quite a blast, the best things for me are the smoothnes of each brush, the awesome transpose and the clayTubes, I kind of use it all the time!! so anyway i didn´t say anything new about it, u guys know it rocks!

ok so now, here is a quick ( few hours ) sketch using mostly claytubes, smooth and some pinch and move and transpose…low res from max, fully sculpted in zbrush3, no reference used om this one since i wasn´t at home when i did it…I don´t think i will work more on this one, as i said, just a quick one to start getting my hands dirty with zb again…hopefully more coming sometime soon!

Attachments

ZGrab01.jpg

welcome back metamesh. really nice sculpt indeed. i like the understated musculature in there. i too gave mb a good long trial, but came back to zb because the power is just so much more.

Awesome work! I’ve been missing your work from ZBC, so I am glad to see you back! Incredible job, I can’t wait to see more of this guy. The silhouette is looking strong, and nice choice of shader there to really show it off! :smiley:

I too have tasted the fruits of the other side, and came back to Zbrush quite happily :slight_smile:

I always love to see the incredible sculpts you squeeze out of puny base meshes. :eek:
Classic show of artistry and a tetstament to the power of zbrush.
would love to see a timelapse video of one of your sessions someday.

cheers!

cool :+1:
I see you sculpted my pecks a little small tho’ :laughing:

great to see you back on track.
very nice start.

-r

thanks man for the nice words, as i said i don´t think i will push this further but it was a nice warming up exercise to get on zb again! i see if i have some more spare time and try to model something else!

thx

baaaaaaaaaam! From Count Cubula to sick sculpt!! Alex, you humble me every time you post man! Keep them coming!

hi there!
thanks for the nice comments, here a little update I did on the hands and some minor changes here and there, but not that much going on yet…not sure I will keep working on this…now at least it has hands!
thx

[attach=92947]hands_update.jpg.jpg[/attach]
[attach=92949]ZGrab02.jpg[/attach]
ZGrab03.jpg

Attachments

hands_update.jpg.jpg

ZGrab02.jpg

Great work Maddam! really love it!

Alex Oliver

You’ve always been one of my favs man. Keep it up! Looking good!

so long since you posted last … hope you will post more of your works now, i love them ;]

Alexleia thanks! I will see if i can make some more quick sketches now that i have a bit of time!

pOiNtPuShEr thanks mate, as i said I will try to work more on my personal stuff and post it here! :slight_smile:

slocik thanks man, indeed long time since i posted the last one! too busy at work… :frowning:

here is the last version, i just spend 5-10 minutes adjusting some minor proportions and I won´t touch it anymore, im going for the next one now!

thanks everyone for the comments, very appreciated!

[attach=93476]ZGrab02.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

ZGrab02.jpg

quick?:confused:
very cool result for quick sculpt.:+1:

Nice to see you post your work here to mate. I look forward to the next sketch. Ciao!

hey there! another quick one, weird design and fun to do! again the base mesh is the same as before…hands and feet etc not done yet…C&C welcome!

original demon

awesome, i really dig all your stuffs , and this last sketch makes no exception :+1:

great stuff. i like the muscle-work in the head.

-r

cool work.:+1: