Senior Member Follow User Gallery

You have some great work here. I especially like the creature.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg
    Almost done, just need to do hair and some other eye fixes, can anyone see who it is?

4258_527558534241_293000465_1617895_6763522_n.jpg
    Last edited by Mikeporetti; 05-24-09 at 02:42 PM.

Member Follow User Gallery

Sure man, it soo looks like him....
    Great job
    Sébastien Legrain A.K.A Sebcesoir

http://sebleg.free.fr

Yeahh!!! Thx pixologic, it's damn cool to have Zbrush caps!

Jeff Goldbaum.
    Current new star of Law and Order: Criminal Intent.
    Sundays 9:00 pm USA channel.
    Sans toupee.

Default I know

Its that tall skinny rapist from the movie Death Wish, hah.
    I saw the rerun the other night and I was amazed when a twenty-ish Jeff Goldbloom was playing one of the three hoodlums. He was sooo young and I'm not sure he even had any lines.

Sebcesoir, saintasik, bicc39, bLawless - Thanks guys! im happy it looks like him, after a while of starring at the dudes face i felt like i was loosing my eye for features :S!

I have a problem, im using a zsphere mesh and sculpting out the hands, and somehow the symmetry was broken(the fingers in particular). Im 100% sure that i had symmetry turned on, and 98% sure my zspheres were set up symettricly. Yet somehow the fingers are not symmetrical during the sculpting process... anyone have ideas?

This is what im working on, although the problem isnt obvious from this angle.

Ninja copy.jpg

first off that picture of jeff goldboom as 007 is f***ing hilarious. i'm not sure about the zsphere problem but i can tell you that this has happend to me a few times and i cant figure it out. another problem i have with them is when i do the fingers with zspheres the mesh tends to explode...alot. sorry i cant help. by the way i'm likeing the anatomy on the last pic.

121.jpg

Anatomy study, I eventually want to make a future soldier out of this guy but the zsphere basemesh didn't leave enough geometry for a face, so ill have to do it separate i guess, and ill probably retop it when im back in school, and just move onto another sculpt for now.

Anyways crits are highly needed on this one because im graduating next year and i think i might but this in my reel once retopped

2121.jpg

Thumbs up

I really like the feel I'm getting from this guy. Strong sculpt man, very nice.

Looks really good with the depth of field and material...I would suggest to take a little more time and figure out the hands and feet (even the face...), and you have a really nice anatomy study. Also consider more attention to the lower half....as the upper half is looking good, but the lower half doesnt have as much definition as the upper. But i guess it also depends on your reference. nice work thou.

what material is that...? is the render even from zbrush?

great sculpt as far as symmetry issues i have this problem more than once
    now i model in x but worry about only one side-then at end of sculpt i clone limbs mask good side-delete points mirror x
    and insert the twin-that is if smartsym dont help!
    Last edited by Gary Komar; 06-01-09 at 04:18 PM.
    " crits n comments always welcome ! "

" im not half as dumb as i think you look !! "

Hey thanks guys, yeah it is a zbrush render. I used the RS_EmeraldClay Matcap from ralf stumpf (you should check out all his matcaps they are unreal) I used the zdepth from grabdoc for the lenseblur in ps, i also overlayed another zdepth as multiply to get it to darken up as it receeded in depth.

And thank you for the crits, u are right, i need ot spend more time defining the lower body, right now it feels unbalanced in terms of detail and looks weird.

Also yea i tried smart resym as recommended from a fellow zbrusher, and it worked wonders.

Once again thank you for the crits and comments, its getting harder and harder to get advice in this forum with all the outstanding work that's being displayed.

I love Zbrush

Great work Mr. Poretti. The anatomy/sculpting on this last one is top notch. Great likenesses for Jeff Goldblum and Christian Bale (immediately knew who AND what movie). The face on the woman in between reminds me of Scarlet Johansen. Not sure if that was intentional. Surprised it wasn't mentioned. Thanks for the wonderful compliment.
    No one ever expected a pencil to draw for them.

www.podagraph.com

podaart.blogspot.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast