ZBrushCentral

Stephen_Minkin_Final_build

Hey everyone:) sorry for the late post but I have had school work to finish up this week. Anyways I just added another part to the model I hope you enjoy it:)

Very clean very cool. Nice organic / mechanical modeling!

What does he do, whats his story?

Love this one,looks awsome.The mechanics are wikked the metal wire system is really good.Love your work…

OMG!!! How the…??? thats freaking awesome man!!! love the excess of mechanical parts keeps your eyes looking!!! :eek:

Now that is Awesome! Where are you going to school? You should show some more pictures of this model! I’d like to see a close up screen shot of the backbone, more of a front capture of his facial expression. This model is just awesome… I think this should be top shelf.

Yowzer! It was already pretty awesome before, this is just insane! I’m blown away…:+1: :+1: :+1:

hey! the progress is looking awesome!
cant you post all the WIPs in one thread? its so much easier to keep track of one of your threads as apposed to 3 (as it stands now)?? also you can answer questions that are being asked etc?

just a suggestion :stuck_out_tongue:
looking amazing!

My take on this piece is that when Man is fully integrated with machine, he becomes evil:evil: and controlling. He no longer cares about his appearance and allows the machine to take over his body. When the man boots up in the morning, he starts his day with a fresh cup of evil and resumes his plot for taking over the world.

Maybe more of a perception than reality. Love this piece…

woah! cool concept and modelling

Very COOL!
Love it! :+1:

So great man , cool

Hey.

Thank you everyone for the positive feed back:D especially you Kosher for your take on the Quadro model;) . I’m working on the two final pieces to the model right now and will probably post them sometime this weekend if time allows. When everything has been created I am going to attempt to poly crunch the model and render it out in high poly glory with 3ds Max and its new Mental Ray Proxy system:cool: . If that fails bc lack of system resources, 2GB of RAM:mad: , or takes to long Ill will then render out multiple passes in Zbrush and composite them in Photoshop:) . Till then long live ZaaahhhBrush:D
ps: I love these little emoticons:lol: they should be a MLA requirement lol

Great sculpt Stephenrminkin!

I really dig the complexity of the rig this creature is attached to. And his expression is fantastic.

It’d be great to see this creation painted :slight_smile:

Thanks for the compliments on my angel post.

Hey everyone happy 4th, just put the touches on the Quadro model. The mechanical arms were suppose to be part of the model but were cut because they destroyed the flow of the model and added to much visual noise. This entire model has been created without any concept art going into it I have been thinking about posting the ZTL for anyone to download. I think it would be kind of cool if people are able to explore the model in real-time, what do you think? Hope you enjoy it.

minkininkcutju8.jpg

Attachments

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Registered just to say that I thought this was one amazing piece of work! Grats on final!

I think your completely insane!!! Thats outstanding! :eek:

Amazing piece I can see an incredible amount of time and detail has gone into this. How long as it taken to create this?

very impressive work

I think the model took me around three an half weeks total:) . Iv been creating other things at the same time when developing this piece though. I have about four other models in the oven right now not including some 3d sketches. Also the Quadro model was created without any concept it was all free hand:cool: [attach=98849]dddddks6.jpg[/attach]
[attach=98850]ddddd2ld1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

dddddks6.jpg

ddddd2ld1.jpg

that probably took hell a lot of a time to complete.

Beutiful, really,really beautiful.

welcome to the top row