ZBrushCentral

Cyborg Wip

Initial rough concept

[![bubba_wip.jpg|594x800](upload://wB677c3ihIn9b4Th89yiPIw53AK.jpeg)]![rough_cyborg_projection.jpg|1000x640](upload://qd3pLBHp7IXe4M97dwmkyyddCMp.jpeg)

Finally… started with Arsh’s base mesh (modified) and later reprojected it after further modifications to ensure I will have enough detail in the appropriate places. Later I will possibly break it down into sub tools as required.

Starting with a base mesh and then later identifying 'exactly' were you need those extra polies (or not as the case may be) is really useful and saves me worrying about accurately predicting where I need them before I start sculpting.

Attachments

rough_cyborg_blockout.jpg

rough_cyborg.jpg

woww!! really interesting concept and definitely looking forward for the progress! Cool stuff!

-Fabian

yeah.i like it especially the technical parts (concept).looks great.waiting for more.:smiley:

The drawing is so rad. Perfect… Interested in seeing the final sculpt and remaining process!

very nice model, cant ait for a new update :slight_smile: keep it up! :+1: :+1:

Looking really good Spacemonkey! Be keeping an eye on this one. I love the details in the concept, the tattoo and the rabbit head are great :smiley: . Are you planning on keeping the model game-res?

Boss

mmmmmm nice,looks great.
The rough concept illustration is very good.
face,traps,abs look great.Love the half cyber half man stuff :):).

awesome work so far , Tim!
Its great to see you working on personal work again :smiley:

great model, really looks like you’re getting somewhere fast, would love to see the finished model. cant wait :smiley:

love the concept, can’t wait to see more progress on that one :slight_smile: .

[bubba_gump.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘98732’,‘bubba_gump.jpg’,1,0))

Hey guys! thanks for the encouragement - so far I have been sucked in to trying to create all the techny stuff in max… but I hope to be done with that soon and start to sculpt the flesh, pants and accessories a bit :smiley:

Great to see this one in 3D, as I really love the concept. Looking forward to seeing more on this Tim :slight_smile:

~M~

Geez Louise!..impressive. Loving the work so far.

Nice stuff so far man,can u post screen of your character with all subtools at lowest level in max

Really, really love the concept. Do carry on;)

hey tim!

your last model was amazing, but this one looks to be even better.

i’ll keep an eye on this one.

-r

This model progressing very is nicely. Keep it up:+1:

Little update, progressing towards the sculpting fun. Thanks for the encouragement :wink:

[attach=100422]bubba_ready.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

bubba_ready.jpg

nice stuff man
the design is interesting
keep update it please:D
Jason