ZBrushCentral

Characters Wips & Rapid Prototyping - H.Alvarado

Hello,
i dont post here as often as i should but im going to start putting up more stuff from now on and i figured i will just add to this thread, random wips and so on.
First off here is a model i worked on while employed at propaganda games,
It was recently made into a rapid prototype maquette by Offload Studios (http://www.offloadstudios.com) a cool thing i should mention is that they were able to print the texture i created along with the highres details.

Printed maquette:
scarfaceoffload.jpg

Here is another character i have been working on, also in the process of being printed to a maquette (pics soon)
cheers,
[attach=101350]oso3.jpg[/attach]
[attach=100961]oso2.jpg[/attach]
[attach=100962]oso1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

REXSHOT1.jpg

scarface1.jpg

oso2.jpg

oso1.jpg

oso3.jpg

Freakin amazing dude!
great zbrushing on scarface. The rapid prototype came out really good. :+1:

I am really looking forward to see El Oso printed!

Wow - fantastic work! That maquette is unreal!

Keep it up.

WOWW!! :eek: :eek:

Niceeee hebbsss!! Really very impressive andd coooll!!
Scarface was one of my favourite model that you made man and the maquette turns out even more amazing! Awesome work dude!

-Fabian

gotta say that print turned out amazing, freakn awesome that they managed to print the textures too! ****s the next thing i guess!

Nice work, I like the less than perfect dino, nice to see someone being creative. As for your bug fella, looks like a buff version of Saber Tooth, and whole lot nastier than the lame feature film version of the character. :wink:

Awesome!! Great T-Rex! So nice to see it done another way! I love the damage and scars and color. He has a lot of personality!

Second that… how did they managed to print the texture ine same time?

wow…the output dino model looks just amazing :smiley:

Amazing bunch of models, well done !! and the 3dprint looks really good!! the printed texturing has an excellent result :slight_smile: could you give us some more info about this bureau plz?

great characters :+1:

hi guys,
I am not really sure about their process or how it is that they got the texture to print as well?

Im going to ask them maybe they can elaborate on here ? unless its their secret…
either way thanks for all the comments, :smiley:

Excellent. Did you get to keep the statue? Having it textured must be a real treat. Great work on the rex :+1:

Oh my word…this is incredible.

I love this forum for having the ability to humble an individual every time something like this is posted. Your attention to detail and sculpting flair is inspiring…please keep on posting.

www.peterminister.com

Whoa…the dinosaur looks mightly and the oterh character 's well sculpted as well. Great works! :+1: :+1:

Realy Great Work!

Very nice indeed.

Hey Heber :slight_smile: Must be cool to be holding it in your hands :smiley: Great work all round:+1:

Really great stuff there. :wink:

brettsinclar: nope didnt get to keep it, was made for the studio i used to work at.

Thanks for all the comments guys, glad you guys like it.
here is the 2nd figure i just got it today, very impressed with the quality these guys can pull off, and very fast too.
cheers,
[attach=101181]oso3.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

oso3.jpg