ZBrushCentral

Athul, The Witch Doctor

Hi guys, here is another model i recently did. The concept is done by Rodney Fuentebella, the same guy who concepted my Elite Soldier many months back. Base mesh is done in XSI and the rest is through Zbrush. Certainly hope you guys like it as i absolutely love sculpting this one. Definitely my most challenging one yet. I have included a shot of the low res too. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

-Fabian

<!--[attach=101043]icon[atn] ![fabianloing01.jpg|100x76](upload://vEvpTMezg1rAfHJc2JktvA9Vu71.jpeg)

Very good amount of detail ! Waiting for the textured version. :wink:

Freakin awesome Zbrush skill Fab!
I am amazed on how much detail you put in, and not to mention the patience to sculpt the detail one by one!
Great piece :+1:

lol thats just plain scary…Love it…Great details…

wow fabian! really amaziing character buddy And sculpt work sure!

Alex Oliver

Awesome work dude! Nice to see something new from you :+1:

Great texturing, I love the detailing within the dresswork. Nice hand tooling mimicing for the differenet parts of leather.

@HellGrind : thank you man! i did plan on texturing this guy at first. But now i actually have something else in mind. :slight_smile:

@pummumu: hohohohoh!! whatss uppp herbbb! thanks a lot buddy! it did take quite sometime to do it but i am quite happy with the result. Thanks for the crits too!

@DELTATHUND3R: thank youu sirr!

@alexleia: Alexx! Thank you for your compliment! you wouldnt believe how much i check your sketchbook thread everyday! hohohohhho!!

@brettSinclair: heyyyy mann! yeah, it feels nice too to finally finish something new. It has been a while but thank you though for your compliment!

@DarkEdge: Thank you sirr!! I did try my best to diffrenciate each different material. Thank you!

Here is a few render of the body. I am pretty happy with it so far but critiqs and comments are always welcome! its a great challenge to make it better and better!

-Fabian

OMG, how I love your model!!! It feels so right… :+1:
More views please.

:+1: :+1: top work man, lovely design, sculpting and pose.

even though I have no idea what’s going on with his arm, it’s definitely cool

This looks great! I think my only crit would be that I personally like the shape of the ax better in the concept rather than the one you have in 3d.

This looks very cool and I can’t wait to see if finished

hey dude, amazing job guy… the face is very expressive… congratulations for the great job…

wesclei barbosa

unbelievable work , very great:+1:

Hell YEAH! 5stars man

haha…finally see something new from u man
i love the flesh of the body and the detail of the dress
but lots of area seem to have not enough polycounts to do detail
but who cares
it’s a nice job man;)
keep up
Jason

thats an awsome model!! that axe is somthing unique there! i like how the blade has bent edges. looks like hes been using it quite a bit. keep up the great work!!!:+1:

amazing~~~~ works.
I like it~~

Ooohhh!
Very impressive!
How many tools have you used?

I love your surfacing…

Wonderful. I wish i could sculpt like that…
Keep up the excellent work!