ZBrushCentral

UFC Fighter and a Cowgirl ..

hey guyz,

i recently finished my new work which i started a week ago in my free time.
as i m a big fan of UFC i decided to make my own fighter. i wanted to make it a next gen game rez model so i did the hires first then bought the medium levels in max and made the lowres mesh on top of that. as i did some of the nextgen wrestling characters so i had in mind that i have to keep the silhouette as smooth as possible and the meshflow should b according the the muscle rig.
in the final render the tricount for this character was 10K with a single 2048 texture.
it includes diffuse, normal, specular and a glossiness map.
i didnt had enough time to do much with the render as i didnt had free time.but so far i was satisfied with the render.
cheers.

the close up the shot

Hi-res sculpt

max realtime viewport screencaps

and some wires too.

herez some another stuff,its a cowgirl. i finished the model a while ago in my freetime.The concept was provided by Tariq Raheem. big thanx to him. hope u all like it.

cheers.samarVijay03.jpg

top row.

wow dude…the skin and sweat look so real…the hirez of the torso and shorts are amazing. 5 stars and yes Top Row!! :+1:

Absolutely love the cowgirl! :+1:
Do you plan to texture her?

Awesome models!
I love the style and the pose on the cowgirl, very clean!

Both models are terrific, but the cowgirl is definitely my fav of the two. Now, I know why the west was wild! :lol:

wow holy**** both models are amazing, but i love the cowgirl congrats for the works :smiley:

great works ! amazing render !

wow that cowgirl is totaly awsome!! keep up the grate work!!

:roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes: Both Models are Amazing…
texturing is awesome specially skin :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:+1: TOP ROW:+1:

amazing works!!

Alex Oliver

Cool models. I actually like the fighter more on the viewport…for some weird reason I cannot point out. :+1:

fantastic! Looks like this guy has kicked someone bloody! I love how the cowgirl has a bit of a sci-fi flare to her outfit. some pretty phenomenal work

T to the iznop, R to the riznow

make another and have a shot of them two fighting. that would be sooooooooooo freaking cool

cowgirl is awsomeness too.

yup top row for sure. love the cowgirl.
you use max for the hard surface modeling?

Definitely top row work. Great render on the :+1: :+1:
(big ufc fan here as well…The proportion of the octagon to the fighter seems odd)

Wow… the final render of the UFC fighter looks amazing… Congrats dude.

Definitely a top row entry…

i love the textures on the UFC fighter…the sweating skin and his leather shorts …awesome texturing dude…

And of course the cowgirl which i saw it on cgtantra but couldnt resist myself from commenting here too…awesome detailing

Love the cowgirl!!! really great :+1: :+1:

Awesome! Nice job:+1: :+1: