ZBrushCentral

Wolverine

Here is my try at wolverine, always since a child dream about modelling him, hope you guys help me with your crits :slight_smile:

[attach=108433]1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

1.jpg

Let´s see if this update gets more reply jaja :slight_smile:

[attach=109381]3.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

3.jpg

another little update

4.jpg

Wow… very nice sculpt!

i think your face dont look as wolverine
but is a great job…
Keep posting… :+1: :+1:

Thank´s a lot cogu, and sorry for the delay on update :frowning: started some texturing and shading:

the face is awesome!!
the rest could be improved (i don’t like the different poses of the hands)

but the face and the expression is more, than good! like it very much!

Really like him so far. Maybe he will look more like Wolverine when you get him some hair.

The only thing that bothers me a bit is the pose, I can’t really see why he would twist his right arm in that manner. I mean, he looks to be really mad or in anguish. His left arm amplifies that, but his right one distracts from that feeling. It looks to be a bit independent from the rest of the pose. (not sure if I’m being really clear on this though)

Hope you don’t mind me saying that, it may well be you have plans for the final picture which aren’t obvious for me yet and will come into focus later on.

Keep slicing that Z-dough buddy…snikt :wink:

Bimm

Growing up I was a big fan of the Xmen. I agree with the two posts above, his fist takes away from the rest of the picture. Maybe if you make it like the other it will add more to the picture. Once you give him hair it will be more wolverine. I really like the face, the expression that you put it great. Overall great sculpt so far, I cannot wait to see what it looks like finished.

Hazte un pete guachin.

Hi guys, Thanks a lot for your comments and cool crits. Decided to take back the model, I´ll check the pose of the hands later as you request :slight_smile: by now I modelled the rest of the body, so here it goes:

7.jpg

nice going! it look like wolwerine in the trailer when he came out the tank!!

Looking very good so far!

[attach=126293]Magneto.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Magneto.jpg

Looking good so far. I can feel his anger through your sculpt. :slight_smile:

YsenGrin- Thanks man, haven´t seen it yet, but I´ll try to check it out.

Quentin Preik- Thanks.

SolidSnakexxx- Thank you very much master, it means a lot to me :slight_smile:

ok guys here is a little update, started texturing the pants, and made a render in max:

Thanks a lot for your kind words guys :slight_smile:

Looks like he’s primed for a hard kick to the groin. I would really close the legs more. the contour of the legs also look too angular. Also, I agree with Bimm on the right hand pointing off to the side seems odd, which I guess you’ll be adjusting later.

unless he is going to be standing above a fallen victim or straddling two logs in the water i think the pose is a bit un-natural. try dropping him to one knee with the right hand turned upward more than the left.

hi guys, thanks a lot for your crits :slight_smile: tried to improve the pose on this one, and also did a bit of texturing.

textures advance:

Looking fantastic, when are you going to add some hair tho?