ZBrushCentral

Arturo Balseiro Scketchbook

Hi Guys:
First at all excuse me for the very long time without any collaboration with the forum, very bussy doing make up stuff.
I have done lately few zbrush models, but not able to show yet because they are parts of unrealeased projects.

Anyway here i show you my last model on zbrush.
Unusual process, I made zspheres with the pose and sculpted on the pose, I use to work on a T pose or close.
I must to admit that I have enjoyed the zsphere process and I fell very happy with the final result.
About the rest:
Extract for the wearings.
The rock was a sphere.

hope you like it, and I would apreciated any suggestions.
All the best and thanks for looking,
Arturo

more stuff

wow

heyy its looking good :+1:

The deatils in the Skin - wrinkles are awesome! I’d love to see this painted… Great models!

Thanks for the coments.

Lower levels, maybe helpfull for somebody.
Arturo

Really Awesome Work Arturo!!! :smiley: :+1:

brilliant - love the anatomy and sense of skin over bone and muscle. The exaggeration and clean lines between muscles reminds me of some comic art I loved when I was younger. 5 stars!

cool stuff! :+1:

Love the muscularity in the arms. It reminds me of some of the pictures in my anatomy books. :+1:

Hey Arturo, nice to see more stuff from you. I love the pose on this guy. I too havent had time to use Z brush these days, but Im itching to get back into it.
Is it possible to see your Z sphere model for this pose?

Jamie

Hi guys:
thanks for the coments to all.

Sixxpixels: Here it is painted!! Thanks
Roylwin: Thanks to you too, and I have smooth a little bit the shoulder muscles
Webhead: It is maybe the part that I use to make worst so this time I spended more time than in other palces. thanks.
Piz and Iatriki: Thank you booth.

Well, here is the model painted hope you like it.

And at last position(but not less important):
Hi Jaime, it is a pleasure always hear something from you. How are you? It seams very bussy.About the Zsphere I will post a pix of it. Anyway pretty simple and easy nothing spectacular. I didn´t save the Zsphere because of that, but I will do a newone for you.
I will send you an email very soon.

All the best,
Arturo

Fantastic Illustration Arturo! Really Great Work! :+1: :sunglasses: :+1:

Thanks Piz:
This is not the final image only the paint job on the model, probably would be better with a good background.
I will test.
Arturo

Dear Jaime:
Here is a scheme of the Zsphere I used. I have made that one in Zbrush 2 because now I´m working on the Mac OS. I´m Mac user so I have to jump from MAc OS to the Windows everytime I want Zbrush 3.
BTW maybe that´s why I don´t do as Zbrush as I would like for the f…g windows jump. Hope that very soon will be the Mac version updated.
Well so here is the image, like you see very simple.
Arturo

Thanks Arturo! Ive been busy on my stuff. Yes, please email me when you have time and well catch up.
Jamie

grate stuff grate study 5 star :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :smiley:

great work…keep it up ! the material that you used for render is little stranger…

I have found few moment to try to post more of my work.
These model were old, I made them like 2 months agor for the contest of CG channel “uplift universe”.
I wasn´t anable to finish a image for the contest because I get a movie for my studio and I didn´t find time.
Hope you like them.
Arturo

Other character
Arturo