ZBrushCentral

well dare to challange me i am not trained but gifted

[ATT=111280]sadc copy.jpg[/ATT] well i am here to show u the real power of z brush i create those creations which r almost impossible …here r some of my works that i really want to show u …lok i ama guy from really a very low monitory base and here to prove my artworks so i really need ur help and comment to get ahead …secoundly ima not trained but then also trying my best to unlock the powers of z brush…[ATT=111279]saurabh bat copy.jpg[/ATT] [ATT=111279]saurabh bat copy.jpg[/ATT] [ATT=111278]saurabh bat copy.jpg[/ATT] [ATT=111277]saurabh iron1.jpg[/ATT]

Wow, Mazumder, I’m nearly speechless. First, I’ll say that you’ve taken a good first step in getting acquainted with the software. The Hellboy model shows some familiarity with the human face, too.

But, wow, you attitude is aweful. And frankly, so are the models. You must know that, yeah? If you look at any of the top row entries and then your art, you must see the difference. If not, then you need to train your eye.

I used to teach, and it’s a habit I can’t get out of, so if you’re seriously interested in some constructive critcism and links to reference that might help you, let me know.

With art, I think you’ll find that no one cares what you say about your art, the art needs to speak for itself. If you talk up art that doesn’t stand on it’s own, you look like an arrogant fool. If you’re trying to overcome hardship, art is a field that anyone can make it in–with a lot of hard work and some talent. And with forums like this, there is a lot of advice, help and encouragement to be had for free, too. But you have to be realistic, and don’t turn off the very people you’re looking to for help.

I hope you get serious and keep working. Best of luck.

Rofl

Haha seriously, I didn’t respond to this because I thought this was a joke.

I challenge you to create the most ‘ossom’ comic book character ever and prove to us you can truly unlock the powers of zbrush. Do you dare accept my challenge?

I think he will never step a foot again in this thread… he might made his mind and realized that he has more to learn than to teach :slight_smile:

Tatanka_Nui… you are so right… I haven’t ever done a thing like this guy… but It’s a lesson i will take.

Humility makes the small artist big

:slight_smile:

well folks thats ma new works and as ya i must want to add this that iam not a trined guy
as due to i am from a very middle class family i cant fund an investment to learn it from any institution
so folks i heartly request u to support ma works as i am really from a poor background and i really need ur help to make my self stand
and yu cooperation will help me to improve and make me better and better so that one day i ccan get a job somewhere
well iam making my skills in vfx mainly and z painting

Hi mazumder:

Frankly, no one really care about your background on learning. Just like me. I also poor but self-study with a couple of reference books, keep watching Forum’s articles and posting. learning a new way to enhance the skillset is really help.

I think Tatanka_Nui already point out your problem and hope you really understand how to overcome it. Looking forward for your new work on zBrush. :cool:

Hmmmmm. Gifted…

Ah, the significance of posting something like this on…April 1st…:slight_smile:

welll i thought of creating the super villan from the movie transformers

lemme say something

rich or poor does not matter

i will say hard work pays

learn from the rich resource here you will get plenty

and people here are a family so you are one of the members now

and help is everywhere here

so i suggest stick up to an artists work and see his style his study and follow him
one suggestion you can follow me though (heee heee:lol: )

patience hardword observance is what you need

and all the best for your future

hiii i am back with a bang and with some improvements in ma works hope u will like it

Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder. Keep loving Zbrush and remember, all the help and training you’ll ever need to get a good base knowledge is right here in this forum. Good Luck!

Sarcasm, at it’s best

skip the Gnomon DVD’s, Digital Tutors and all that crap. This is what you need…

http://www.amazon.com/Modelling-Sculpting-Figure-Edouard-Lanteri/dp/0486250067/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1269530404&sr=8-1

Don’t give up!

used z brush and photoshop combined them to make an ultimate master piece
hope u all will like it

I’m speechless corcerning ths’the ultimate masterpiece’ but I will call Leonardo and the boys and let them know they’ve been knocked out of the saddle.

no… :confused: