ZBrushCentral

Halloween Challenge 08!

Halloween is awesome! So this should be a lot of fun! :+1: Count me in!

Okay so here is the beginning of my comp. still a bit of work left to do… but here is a sneak peak. My tree character will be posed differently than what you see here. Well any feedback will be appreciated!
Tom

Attachments

zsphere.jpg

h1.jpg

h2.jpg

h3.jpg

h4.jpg

sneak peak check it out and let me know what you think

He Tomtom,

I like the idea very much. You could really make it scary by shrouded it into mist, with a light from below and a dark (night) background (picturing a forest). Fallen leaves on the ground…and some bones scattered around. Must make a great picture. Happy halloween

and light up the eyes with piercing red glowing light

Check it… Here is reposed model of my model tree. I have more of the scene but its still WIP and i dont want to give away to much of the scene yet. So the tree is just about posed correctly, i was just playing around with the textures a bit so thats why there is the blood on the mouth but like i said its still WIP so give me some feedback on what you think!
Thanks, tom

Attachments

h5.jpg

h6.jpg

h7.jpg

h8.jpg

h9.jpg

Like it much…i think the eyes could use more accent. You could them a little bit bigger and make the eyebrows protruding and use more slant to make it sinister…and make them a bit glowing. I am looking forward to the finished piece.

Greetz,
Marco

Final Scene! Hope you guys like it!

Attachments

final scene copy.jpg