Senior Member Follow User Gallery

A moon page this was used in the Retro TShirt and will be used for another project that I am making. Still working on it and not sure I am entirely happy with them. There were both made in ZB the texture of the moon was from a photo I took one clear night.

A valentine image I crated all within ZB and rendered it out. This was for a DA valentine exchange. This was the first time really ever I had sculpted, rendered and used the render filters ever. Also the first time I have ever used the fibers for the hair and grass.

A funny thing that I made while playing with the Dyna Mesh for the very first time. It is a cow fish and maybe if I ever work on it more I will put it in the water with the Europa Alien fish.

A cat bat I started to make last halloween. She needs a lot of work and the painting is just poly paint for now really have to fix her up.

Content for Mature Audiences only. Click to view

Mature Audiences

Some pieces I am working on for a video of a short song I wrote called Lilith.

The bridge of hell

Still painting Lilith

Going to have to redo the snake some reason I lost the HD geometry when I posed the thing and still need to texture it.

Content for Mature Audiences only. Click to view

Mature Audiences

The Struggle Within- Made for a CG Channel Contest. They are both me... not sure what I am fighting myself on lol but it was an all out war lol. One day will probably revisit this and fix the many problems with it. Made with MakeHuman 3d and ZBrush.

This is some Fan Art I have created based on Joseph Michael Linsner's A Cry For Dawn one of my favorite Comic books and Comic artist. This was going to be based on one of my favorite images in a book my soul sister bought me one birthday. I hope one day I can finish it and do it justice. This image was made entirely by me in ZBrush.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cry4dawn002allshad.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	120.3 KB 
ID:	322810  

Pan- Made for a CG Channel contest and will be made into a personal project of mine as well. One day hope to have an image with this character taking place at his anniversary with Fauna. I have some more work to do on him and wasn't too happy with a few things like his small feet/hooves lol and things like that. I hope to have a lot of characters in this image wish me luck I am going to need it. Already have been slowly working on a few of them but don't have much to show at this point. Some of the bases were made in Max all the rest made in ZB.

A bit textured. Fur texture at that time was made in Photoshop for his legs, hooves and some hair/fur on his body on his UV map. The horn texture was created this way too but for some reason didn't show up as well. The face and body was also created this way no spot light at this time. His hair line also got really messed up when I edited him. I am going to fix him with fiber fur at some point soon.

Choranna- A character I have been making. Orginally made for a CG Channel contest. This character is based on a story I am writing. She has lately been retopologized with Qremesher she was a whoping total of 24 mil polys that were knocked down to 7 for now. I am not sure on her boots and will probably change them. I have already moved the top of her belt and the crown on her head. Will also make hair using the fibers. Still texturing her. She is still one of my most favorite models I have done thus far (save for my heavy metal one) and am very proud of her. Hope you like her too.

A test BPR render to see her in the moonlight.

Steel Kiss- Made for the Heavy Metal theme contest held on CG Channel. This beauty got me 1st place. I was so shocked still am really. This bot gave me some massive trouble but in the end she pulled it together for me. I wasn't finished with her (may never be lol) but I am still working on her time to time. She is supposed to have 3 other band members with her. She is a futuristic bot that has all the great artists uploaded into her Gene Simmons from Kiss. They are a tribute band for Kiss. The guitar and shoes will have fire coming out of them and of course her boots will be much like his. Demon/dragon like boots that open up. There is still a lot of detail missing from her. Will one day make a video of them.

Made with the dreaded ZSphere's (sorry but they be hard for me sometimes they like to twist). I made her basic shape so that I could make sure the bot followed the shape. One day will fix a few things wrong with this like her short legs from the knee to her feet are off and it made the bot seem stocky.

Mask and extract all the main outer shells.

This image is the one they placed in the winners section. I couldn't believe when I saw her face. Won a whole bunch of training DVDs from Gnomon right before my hearing loss really got bad talk about timing huh was able to go through them and learn before I couldn't anymore. I hope they will start putting closed captioning on them or subtitles for us.

These are newer images in the last week that I have done. More sculpting on her clothing on the top front and back. Also fixed her hoses inside that come from her spine and will one day embed into her chest plate in the inside. Those new hoses were created using the new insert/curve brush feature and made my own hoses. They were one of the things that messed her up while making her and was so glad to get rid of the old hoses the brush is a lot easier to use. Also she was over 29 mil polys she was one heavy robot lol now she is state of the art light weight weighing at only 12 mil. Still working on her becoming lighter with QRemesher and will use HD geometry too.

Well that's all for now... hope you liked them all Happy Zbrushing everyone!

Excellent work, looks great!

Beautiful , i should use the masking/extract more but forget always to do on my own , nice results with your model

Senka- thanks so much for the kind words.

LVXIFER - Thank you also for the kind words. The extracting is one thing I use the most in ZB I love making things with that. With the QRemesher it really helps to get better geometry now and am very happy about that!

USA on Planet Earth somewhere in the Universe

You are really good at masking - showing there is an art to it. I have been watching some of your video tuts and find them with nice tidbits of info and some tricks.
    I would love to see a masking video by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Seavannah View Post
    Steel Kiss- Made for the Heavy Metal theme contest held on CG Channel. This beauty got me 1st place. I was so shocked still am really. This bot gave me some massive trouble but in the end she pulled it together for me. I wasn't finished with her (may never be lol) but I am still working on her time to time. She is supposed to have 3 other band members with her. She is a futuristic bot that has all the great artists uploaded into her Gene Simmons from Kiss. They are a tribute band for Kiss. The guitar and shoes will have fire coming out of them and of course her boots will be much like his. Demon/dragon like boots that open up. There is still a lot of detail missing from her. Will one day make a video of them.

Made with the dreaded ZSphere's (sorry but they be hard for me sometimes they like to twist). I made her basic shape so that I could make sure the bot followed the shape. One day will fix a few things wrong with this like her short legs from the knee to her feet are off and it made the bot seem stocky.

Mask and extract all the main outer shells.

This image is the one they placed in the winners section. I couldn't believe when I saw her face. Won a whole bunch of training DVDs from Gnomon right before my hearing loss really got bad talk about timing huh was able to go through them and learn before I couldn't anymore. I hope they will start putting closed captioning on them or subtitles for us.

These are newer images in the last week that I have done. More sculpting on her clothing on the top front and back. Also fixed her hoses inside that come from her spine and will one day embed into her chest plate in the inside. Those new hoses were created using the new insert/curve brush feature and made my own hoses. They were one of the things that messed her up while making her and was so glad to get rid of the old hoses the brush is a lot easier to use. Also she was over 29 mil polys she was one heavy robot lol now she is state of the art light weight weighing at only 12 mil. Still working on her becoming lighter with QRemesher and will use HD geometry too.

Well that's all for now... hope you liked them all Happy Zbrushing everyone!
    SpaceMan's Space Book Journal On ZBrush
    http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthr...rnal-On-ZBrush

Wormholes were first introduced to the public over a century ago in a book written by an Oxford mathematician. Perhaps realizing that adults might frown on the idea of multiply connected spaces, he wrote the book under a pseudonym and wrote it for children. His name was Charles Dodgson, his pseudonym was Lewis Carroll, and the book was Through The Looking Glass. ***8212; Michio Kaku

It's kind of fun to do the impossible...
    - Walt Disney

SpaceMan - thanks so very much! Glad to here that about my tuts was a bit shy about doing them. Yep working on the masking tut and a few more. The masking one I had done already but right before I put it up they changed a few things lol and it became almost obsolete so I am in the process of redoing it. With my luck Pixo will update lol right before I get it out there. lol that is always fine with me though lol. Thanks so much for your kind words means a lot to me.

P.s. thanks for all your tips on your journal too they are cool! Love your work. Happy ZBrushing!!!

Wink Here's my latest stuff Before I go for a while

Due to some real hardships lately, My husband needing surgery and not able to pay rent on top of it I have had to sell my ZB.... sad yes but it will be alright and sold it to some good people so I am ok, and one day will be back with a vengeance. I look at it like well this will help me to get back to my hand drawing well Photoshop lol for a little while lol cant live without my undo. Maybe I will be even better at ZBrushing with more knowledge of Photoshop and may take this time to really study human forms although I have found out lately I like environmental stuff a lot.

Anyway wish me luck and I wish you all well and of course happy ZBrushing! Until we meet again....lol dont worry I am not going anywhere I will float around from time to time, plus I have some tutorials to finish which are already made into a movie but just have to put CC/subtitles/maybe Voice Over/Music whatever so will do that in between all the rest of the Chaos. lol oh and one of the newest tutorials will have my Extracting Technique. I have had many people here and other places ask me for that and finally have it. Sorry took so long did have one but ZB changed it's work flow as far as the Extracting went and I trashed it lol to update it so that it reflects the new way.

Anyway here are some of my works hop you all like them.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast