Senior Member Follow User Gallery

I just saw thumbnail and I knew It was you. No matter how hard I try find something off your sculpts, they always seems perfect (in a positive sense of course). Maybe it is bit weird question but, do you think you have reached best possible sculpting skills, or you are still improving/ learning?

JoseConseco - sure I'm not, I hope to become god in my next life but not today ) Recently I was relocated to Montreal, there a lot of drawing schools and I've plan to take some courses lately

SolidSnakexxx - thank you!

one more, hope you like it -

I wish I could make beautiful sexy girls like that. I knew when I saw the thumbnail it was your sculpt, but that's the curious thing - none of them look alike. That's the thing that blows my mind. Very nice

Thank you man!

Some colors was added, hope you like it -

Quote Originally Posted by eof3D View Post
    Recently I was relocated to Montreal, there a lot of drawing schools and I've plan to take some courses lately

I saw you were looking for a job. Where did you land one at?

I can't quite pin down how you do it. You're portraits seem sort of effortless, but engaging all the same. I don't mean effortless, as though your lazy or not putting a lot of work into them, but that the end result seems masterful and elegant.

Nyx702 - currently I'm at Gameloft
    Ago
    Wetterschneider - thank you

Incredible as usual.
    The nicest one yet! And those eyes!
    Beautiful. Just beautiful.

I'd rather say the same face as always. Every model looks very similar to previous one. You changing hair style and clothes but this face remains almost the same Maybe it's time to do something that I wouldn't reckognize at first glance?

Toruk_makto thank you man!
    Tomala me sorry dont be strict I'm still learning anatomy hope to become better one day

I really like your face. The only thing that pops out is the light inside the nose. I think since the bright light is coming from behind left of the head, the inside of the nose would be in shadow (e.g. the left nostril). Also, the hint of light at the top of the right nostril isn't correct. Since there is no light shining on the tip of the nose, there wouldn't be a light hitting the very top of the right nostril. Right or not - I think they both are distracting. It draws my eye right to the nose rather than the whole face.

BTW: I asked someone in the room what he though about the face. After saying he likes the eyes, he said: "What's with the nose?" So I am not the only one who thinks you need to do something about the nose.

Also, when I look at the previous (earlier) head I notice you have light going up both nostrils too. The light is obviously coming from the upper right. They would be in shadow. It's distracting.

BTW: After showing this first face to the same person, he said: "This artist seems to be obsessed with the nose. No one wants to see up someone's nose".

Other than that your face looks great. I like the eyes too.
    Last edited by LD; 02-27-12 at 10:02 AM.

LD thnk you , I'm totally agree with you, nose was ruined impression.
    it looks better without glowing nostrils ))

The style is changing somewhat. Not a bad thing at all. Actually, this has been a thread I've enjoyed keeping up on.
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction." -E.F. Schumacher