ZBrushCentral

Eraserhead's Sketch Dump

Hey now! Everyone else is doing it so I’m starting a thread where I’ll put all my stuff. I’ll start it off with a WIP of a sculpt I did from a cube of this great actor using this awesome shader from nerveink (thank you very much). If you can’t tell who it is, let me know that way I can improve on it :slight_smile:

Steve_Buscemi_Sculpt_by_StilleNacht.jpg

Good Job Keep It Up!

Steve Buscemi?.. nice.

very very nice. you surely have improved alot since last i saw your work. great stuff. can’t wait to see more from you.

yep! buscmi, would be my guess, too.

-r

Thanks! Yep, its supposed to be Steve Buscemi :slight_smile: I’m glad I succeeded in that whew I think I’m gonna do a quick retopo of him and post with more cleaned up and refined detail.

great resemblence.

i would love to see some of his scraggly teeth in there tho… :wink:

nice one!

I tried a Buscemi of my own awhile back, it did not turn out this good. Very well done.

cool man!!! so happy to see you tried the matcap i made!!!
the sculpt is coming along very nicely!!!

Thanks for the comments. I have here one of my newest sculpts based on my latest painting called “scorpion” Here I have my painting (oils)
[attach=120439]Scorpion__2_by_StilleNacht.jpg[/attach]
And here’s the sculpt:
Scorpion__digitalSculpt_by_StilleNacht.jpg

Attachments

Scorpion__2_by_StilleNacht.jpg

nice work esp on the head. keep it going. :+1: :+1:

Very good work! Keep it up!
Best regards, Selwy

awesome!!

Wicked!
Very good transition from the painting to 3d

Cool!

Impressive Sculpting!:slight_smile:

silent hill anyone ? ;d nice ;]

wery nice job, reminds me of Clive Barker´s cenobites.

wow…you’ve got a great style of scuplting.

A work in progress, I’m not sure what else to call it other than twoHead I’m also working on some texture maps which I am using/used to derive the high frequency detail that you see on the head. I’m using bodypaint 3D and photoshop to create the skin details then applying those maps to zbrush and using that info to sculpt the cracks and pockmarks. I tried using “mask by intensity” after bringing in the head map but I was getting too much stair-stepping artifacting when I went to inflate out the detail

[attach=129674]twoHead.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

twoHead.jpg