ZBrushCentral

Heavy Metal Poster

Hi sculpty people,

I have tried to make this poster and it’s a project that I keep coming back to,
so still a wip. I remember this poster by Chris Achilleos and it’s always been one of my favorites.
All crits welcome and keep on sharing the sculpty skills!!

[attach=117053]Taarna_1.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Taarna_1.jpg

Part2
[attach=117054]Taarna_3.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

Taarna_3.jpg

All hail Chris Achilleos . . . we are not worthy

TaarnaHM.jpg

nice:+1: :+1:

Your Tarna is amazing. You beat me too it. I was thinking of creating this as my next project. Damn. I love it.

Yo! Good to see you posting stuff here! :slight_smile:

Looks good so far. Although I think the thighs needs a bit more form. How about a closer view showing some detail.

MX

Your wish is my command!!

Attachments

Tclose1.jpg

Well I was going to do the characters from the old school game “Joust”. I think that’ll still be a pretty cool project?

really really nice very nice
how many years you took from begin 3d untill you reach to this experience ?

the girl is really impressive but the monster very well in sculping and everything but it looks funny but rather than the girl she looks more action
it need a monster looks more horror or more action

but really empressive all the artwork

plz I’m waiting for ur reply to my question

Well I been working as an artist for a long time and there is so much advise and skills that the guys here on ZBC will share.
I agree that the monster looks a bit lame compared to the girl. I will post an updated version later on today.

Cool, yup. It’s nice to get into the model and see it from different angles. SO far so good. I think you need to embellish the creature design a bit. Bring it up to date. Give it some detail. Make it your own. :slight_smile:

MX

I will, thanks for the advice. Here is a Batman project I’ve been working on. :stuck_out_tongue:

Attachments

bat_2 copy.jpg

Another version.

Attachments

Batrender_2.jpg

Posed with a bit of photoshoping.

Attachments

Batrender_1.jpg

That is so cool. I loved that series. Good job.

More work on the bird to make it more skeletal and working on the pose. In fact I’m making a bit of a mess of the mesh and it needs retop.

Tbird23.jpg

Cool. Yup, that works better. Keep it up!

MX

TrojanG.jpg
Just a quick greek theme thingy.

The Trojan girl is outstanding! :+1: :+1: are you gonna’ print any. If so I’m in!

Working on theis monk character. I will go for a better pose and backdrop.
Anyone know how to make nice looking rope?

[attach=122233]SilusMonk.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

SilusMonk.jpg