ZBrushCentral

peter pan

:slight_smile: about everything in zspheres, and 3dspheres for the pirat’s head;the bakground is just a phot on a plane 3d, then push pulled a little;

:confused: i have really problems with upload to day!

Wow! Looks like you were aiming for a photograghic studio effect. I would love to see the colour version of this if there is one.
Also, I know you are having trouble uploading today, ( even the system is taken aback by your artistic expertise :wink: ). However, it would be really great if you could provide some close up
shots of the details in your work. Pretty please… :slight_smile: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :grimacing:

Only one word: GREAT !!! :eek:

merci! i post just few tools on a single picture, and a detail of the “powder something”, because ther is also a lot of modelling in pixols! friendly M.

Marcel!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
you are the best Zbrusher I know!

I just love the expression on that guy!. But what I like the most is that it is very obvious that this is completely Marcel Generated and not Computer Generated, if you know what I mean…Just brilliant!! :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Until I saw the tools, I would have sworn this wasn’t ZBrush at all - just a photo of some grumpy old guy you know and photographed in costume with a stuffed parrot! :smiley:

Seriously though, this is extraordinarily lifelike - superb artistry. :+1: :+1: :+1:

Marcel, how much painting do you do??
You’re either a great painter or I am seriously missing something here. :slight_smile:

Absolutely superb image in all regards, fantastic - and the tone merely enhances all the elements together. Very well done. :slight_smile:

I think you should have your own Marcel class, I agree. :smiley: :+1:

I just noticed something… how does he use the gun, or even the cane/crutch with two hookhands? :0

Great to see you back and posting such fine work.

Marcel,

this image just blows me away! your work on this is nothing short of amazing! thank you very much for sharing your image of the tools. I have to agree with Flycatcher, until I seen your tools posted I would have been leaning towards photograph.

Amazing work!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

Alors Marcel, toujours Norman Rockwell Ă  donf :slight_smile:
Pilou
Norman Rockwell forever :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: eh c’est notre maitre a tous! et on peut pas faire un perso avec les pieds en dedans sans que ca fasse tout de suite plagiat! dommage de pas avoir trouvé de links interessant sur topor pour b .flouzie, en plus dur c’estb assez proche, je suis d’accords; je vais essayer de lui passer un lien sur verlinde, assez proche aussi… c’est trop tard pour faire de l’anglais, garggle! amityiés M.

didnt posted anything for few months…any way…marcel, ur work is great!
keep it coming!

I was wondering where that guy Marcel went, and bam! This is my favourite of your recent pictures. Great expression on his face. :+1:

Fantastic image :eek: :eek: :eek:

Stargo

Outstanding work x10!
Hat’s off to you Marcel!
Best regards,
Michael

:slight_smile: le détail dans ceci étourdit, les ombres de gris un un millier :slight_smile:

Marcel tous tes boulots sont splendides mais ce qui m’impressionne le plus c’est ta maitrise du logiciel. J e suis fasciné par cet outil mais je ne parviens pas a y entrer vraiment: sa philosophie est tellement differente des autres softs de 3D!
Au fait j’ai une question: comment tu as fait les tentures dans le fond? une simple texture plaquée ou c’est reelement modelisé?
En tout cas encore bravo!