Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Looken so awesome! I love it "known as Pico the Booger Bandito, lives inside his head and jumps out periodically to steal snott from the forces of evil:"

Nice pose with him holding the wrench. I think posing with not so high of poly allows you to control a lot better.

Default The Slow Sinus to Psychosis

Long, unproductive week. Much confusion and frustration.

However, to shoo off permanent banisment from the Hall of ZBrush Heroes one more week, Glum used his super fabrication ability to model the beginnings of a sombrero, a Sumo Belt (known as a mawashi according to the nefarious super geniuses powering the internet), and a pitiful looking stunt-double for Pico.

GlumProgress13009.jpg

Much shame and disgust is oozing from Glum's mucus canals. He returns to his crusty cave of concentration to regroup and regenerate. Hopefully by Monday, he'll have something worthwhile to upload.

Captain Sensible, Harmonic, SolidSnakexxx,

Thank you for the encouragement, in spite of my shuffling Glum along from one week to the next. He will get finished, in defiance of his protests.

awesome update !!
    Keep it up

I was missing him. More updates please, it's great character.
    Max
    http://maxs-stuff.blogspot.com/
    My ZBSketchbook
    My other threads: A - B - C - D - M - P currently working on S

Hey there, ravioli_rancher, I was missing Glum quite a bit! And glad that he's back and in full swing with the wrench! Excellent pose as well

Default Emisis in the Machine

In accordance with his superhuman melancholy, Glum has the ability not to do anything but mope for days at a time. Thus, his progress remains slow. Fortunately, Pico has the ability to scream inside his skull, "HURRY UP JACKASS, YOU ONLY HAVE SIX DAYS LEFT."

Hopefully Glum will stop being a loaf, and make some real progress, just once.

In the mean time, he managed to throw together a stand -- a sumo ring, or dohyo, consisting of glum's origin impact crater, steel girders, and mystery cannisters, where Glum likes to keep things like the bone dust of all his vanquished foes. The crater itself, when combined with Glum's Nuclear Voodoo chanting, becomes a time space portal, or some such nonsense.

Glum also tattooed himself with alphas. As usual, in a fit of spite, he wen't too far, and screwed everything up. He'll need to be more cooperative for the deadline.

GlumProgress020609.jpg

Lucky_1, maxinuk, SolidSnakexxx,

Thanks for the input. The lack of time to spend on this project is making me naseauted, but I still appreciate any and all input. Glum doesn't, but I do.

This is turning out very good,your imagination is runnung wild!!
    Action Hero Lightwave:

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/sho...191#post534191

Nice pose and composition.

Default Final Entry

Final Entry:

After repeated fist and wrench fights with his computer, Glum, much to his disgust, makes the deadline. He hasn't slept in quite a white, so, please bear with his clumsy typing:

First, a very old Transpose Movie, but no time to make another:

Turntable, just finished today. The animal that's about to eat Glum is a Cross Dimensional Cootie, for the aspiring cryptozoologists on the forum:

The Basic Character Stills:

GlumFinalStand101.jpg

GlumFinalStand102.jpg

GlumFinalStand103.jpg

GlumFinalStand104.jpg

GlumFinalStand105.jpg

The Final Image:

GlumFinalAdjustV201.jpg

Glum hasn't slept in about 58 hours. He's hallucinating, and miserable. But, despite his best efforts to sabotage everything, he hit the deadline.

Many thanks to everyone who posted and motivated Glum to not just sit in a corner and blow goobers at bugs.
    Last edited by ravioli_rancher; 02-13-09 at 11:26 PM.

Smile

Hi ravioli_rancher! Congrats on a job well done! Really like the style and humour of the sculpt. Lookin' forward to seeing more of your work! !

Thanks Etcher. I appreciate it, and am looking forward to actually finishing Glum (taking off his silly spacesuit and working on his goobery physique) and rendering him properly in the future.

The danger with these projects is that they never end. One long march of WIPS, waps and wumps after another.

Hopefully see you in the next challenge.

Hi Ravioli-rancher. You pulled a massive one out with this. I love it, I love it, I love it. And it would be a fabulous object to have on one's desk.
    Top man, top job.
    Max
    http://maxs-stuff.blogspot.com/
    My ZBSketchbook
    My other threads: A - B - C - D - M - P currently working on S

Hi Ravioli-rancher. You pulled a massive one out with this.
    Well put.

And I thank you for the compliment. Great way to finish the comp.

Hopefully see you in the next installment.
    Last edited by ravioli_rancher; 03-02-09 at 07:20 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123