Senior Member Follow User Gallery

He looks impressive Kraken ... awesome pose and body ... wow

Moni-Poroni, Thanks! Glad you like his new hair dew! He just got back from the salon.

Luis2008, thank you! I've poured over photo reference and all kinds of art on the forums here to figure out how to sculpt the feel of skin. All I can say is without ZBrush Central for inspiration, I couldn't have made the skin as it is shown.

Maxinkuk, thanks! That was something I had thought about and I wrestled with the decision for a little while. Ultimately, the reason I kept his bowl shaped hair is because it has a slight religious look to it which touches back to his story and the origin of his powers from the Buddhist deity Bishamonten.

Skullbeast, thanks man!

Puzzle, Game ain't over yet. Still 5 weeks left and anyone's game at this point. But thanks for the vote of confidence!

BARON_3D, thanks!

Drakelot, thank you!
    Christopher Tackett

Kraken, this is looking bad ass! I'd caution going a little overly nuts with the striations, it tends to muddy up the solid forms you've created and kind of winds up being visual noise. I think there's a fine line between ripped and over-ripped. Keep up the good work on this.

Thanks, jp_smith! I'll watch out for that. I smoothed out the pecs area just a little.

Also, I finished sculpting the rest of the hair. I think I like this ashen color to his body. I might keep it and add a little color variation to it when it comes time to color the whole model.

NerveScreen22.jpg
    Christopher Tackett

Wow KrakenCMT that is looking awesome! Love the hair. Can't wait to see him with all his accessories, that will really take him to another level!

Have to agree with JP......but man this model is looking badass - this guy could really do some damage

got some really nice movement here ....GJ

nice sculpting!!!! the only small problem i see is it looks like his right chest muscle looks unflexed. when his arm goes up the pextor muscle should flex and move upward a lil bit.
    ,___,
    [O.O] ..?
    /)__)
    -"--"- http://www.generalarmament.com

Wow...the added...hair piece is making him super Bad Ass! Your sculpt is just Top Notch!

yeah, i only can agree! awesome!

This is looking great! Fantastic job with the hair. I love details on this screen. Congrats and keep it that way!

Thanks, all!

Quote Originally Posted by nerveink
    nice sculpting!!!! the only small problem i see is it looks like his right chest muscle looks unflexed. when his arm goes up the pextor muscle should flex and move upward a lil bit.
    Yeah, I've been having a bit of a problem with that area. I don't have very good reference for someone flexing with that type of pose where their arm is up and back, yet flexing. So I'm not exactly sure what it's supposed to look like. But I'll keep working on it. I think I've resculpted that area like 4 times already.
    Christopher Tackett

realy nice how it look now, but the muscles fibers make them look like if does not have skin

Not much to crit on everything looks pretty good and tense, I like the material you have on him now also, would be interesting to see what he would look like with a little added color variation to it. Keep up the fantastic work man
    Creature Artist at MRX Toronto.

Artstation - https://www.artstation.com/artist/gregs
    Instagram -
    https://www.instagram.com/gregory_strangis/
    CG+ - https://gregstrangis.cgplus.com/

Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141521 ... LastLast