Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Congrats for the very positive result Yong, it really shows the massive amount of work you put in it.
    Max
    http://maxs-stuff.blogspot.com/
    My ZBSketchbook
    My other threads: A - B - C - D - M - P currently working on S

The Master Elite:
    Yes, your references were very useful. Thank you so much. and the Weta people are real inspiration to me and my team. I'll find the base mantis and send to you, buddy

threetails:
    Been so busy on the film and our team. BTW, your character, despite of the final outcome, is still one of the best. I used to do a lot of clay sculpting but recently more on management role. I do miss the good old days though.

Lucky_1:
    Thank you so much Lucky_1. The contest was sure very fun!

bryzol:
    Thank you bryzol. The movie's more of historical/period type.....so Mantisman might not be able to show his appearance...hehehe But he will lurk the dark streets and try to help good people, nonetheless.

spimmy:
    Thank you so much for the material. Just tested it out this morning and pretty much everything I tested on are yummy

Etcher:
    Thank you for your kind words. I'm one lucky person who has a dream job....so I'm not complaining about all the time I have to spend...it's life and adventure for certain!

KrakenCMT:
    Hello there KrakenCMT, I want to say regardless of the contest result, Nerve is one of my favorite entries.. not just contest entries.. BTw, I'm the Asian guy with white t-shirt in the middle of 2 Caucasians.

- FoOD -:
    Thank you - FoOD - I'm the guy between David and Stephen...or the second guy from right.

ravioli_rancher:
    Thank you so much, ravioli_rancher. I'll try to post the photos once the print arrived. BTW, your entry Glum's one hilarious and very unique. You sure have fine concept and great skill. I look forward to your next sculpt as well.

LeXuSMalus:
    Thank you so much, LeXuSMalus. I've learned a lot from your entry!

skullbeast:
    Thanks, man. I want to say even though the contest has ended, I think Widow Maker's one cool villain and very fine entry!

longhi:

Thank you, longhi. It's been a great contest.

jp_smith:

Hey man, Glad to see both of us on the final 5 together, brother. I wonder I might have to adjust anything as 4" is quite small.. We'll see And yeah love ya too buddy (in a non-sexual way of course) Drop by Bangkok anytime.

maxinkuk:

Thank you so much maxinkuk. Just want to say, despite the contest result, Damage is one great entry and a good inspirational source for me. Again thank you.

bryzol:
    Thank you bryzol. The movie's more of historical/period type.....so Mantisman might not be able to show his appearance...hehehe But he will lurk the dark streets and try to help good people, nonetheless.
    If this is historical, then he can play his grand father Mantis Man
    Congrats on your price one more time my friend! You've definitely deserved it!

Hey SolidSnakexxx,
    congratulations.. I really hope you´ll share pictures with us!
    Can´t wait to see the print.

hey hooooo congrats !!! your thread was allways the coolest!! I want picts from the print!!!
    great work!!!!

cu!!!
    martin

Hey Yong, Congratulations again man...4th place wowowowow !!!

bryzol:
    Thank you sir.. Don't forget the wedding between Sting Lady and Mantis Man eh?

Moni-Poroni:
    Thank you Moni-Poroni. I'll definitely post the pics once I've received them.

pitchepuck:
    Hey hey...congrats to you too....can't wait to see the Hedgehog in full physical 3d

Etcher:
    Thank you so much, Etcher. Will post the pics for certain. I'm so excited to see and hold Mantis Man.

Lucky_1:
    Thanks sir. I'm so thrilled for the prize.......

Hey Yong, Congrats man way to go! That will be so cool to have the 3d print, I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Congrats SolidSnakexxx.i would like to see the print too....

New Member Follow User Gallery

Congrats on the print. You landed right where you wanted if I remember correctly.

Perhaps the reason the judges didn't give you first was because they didn't take too kindly to Mantis Man himself paying them a visit.

We should have Mantis Man face off against Dr. Root. That'd be awesome.

Who wins? The tree or the creature that takes its shelter within its leaves?

EDIT: More importantly though, thanks for the resources you provided the community. I'm sure it will come in handy in the near AND distant future. Even these small things like patterns and big ones like retopology are wonders for people like me, and can inspire for years to come.

Wort wort.
    Last edited by The Master Elite; 03-05-09 at 09:36 AM.

Gongrats on the win! this really deserved it!

in the end all of the ones in the top 10 could have won the grand prize, but this one was definitely one of the best in the contest!

Well done!!

PS sorry I've been silent for the rest of the contest, but I was far too busy to post to all I wanted to.

Congrats Snake, you earned it for sure! great stuff!

---------------------------------------
    Jake Raymor Portfolio Website

great sketch

Thanks for the tutorial on transparency.
    Searched all over for something like it.
    And awesome Mantis!

Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 22476268697071