Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Action Hero - Dr. Heinrich Von Shtickinya

Hello all, my name is Adam Skutt and i am a third yr student at College for Creative Studies in Detroit. I also work part time at a game company called Reactor Zero in Ann Arbor MI.

Super Villain - Dr. Heinrich Von Shtickinya

During the second world war Heinrich Von Shtickinya was one of the Nazis most ruthless and cruel Doctors. He was assigned to the chemical warfare sector in which his task was to develop a drug that could create super soldiers. However as his tests progressed he became more infauated with the suffering of his patients than with creating the of the drug that was called for. As he delved deeper into human depravity the concoctions he created were reported to have many horrendous effects when administered to the prisoners, found documents describe instant internal hemoraging, mutations, hallucinations and liquification of internal organs. After the war ended and his personal study documents were found it was too late and he had already escaped.
    Dr. Von Shtickinya is believed to be hiding deep within the South American jungles where testing drug concoctions on himself has left him permenantly disfigured. He awaits the time when he can return to the fatherland, amass an army and take revenge on those who have sent him into hiding.

Powers: Carries around drugs with varying horrible effects, kept in large syringes on person.
    Also it is believed that he may have finally developed the super soldier drug and that he may have super strength, speed and agility.

heinrich.jpg
    Last edited by askutt; 12-25-08 at 11:04 AM.

The Villain going around with various drugs / poisons..... I would love to see him posing about to plug syringe on his victim's body.. Nice concept Look forward to seeing some more

Cool concept, good luck!

So i started working with zspheres tongiht, ive only ever used them once or twice before, but i suppose they worked alright. Although im pretty sure i could have done this alot faster jsut doing some good old box modelling in another applicatoin..

Oh and I used the "Bingo Jackson method" to model out the hand....if it wasnt for that i woulda been screwed. I set the adaptive skin to the second level of density so i had a little more to work with to get the general shape.

zsphereman.jpg

adaptiveskin.jpg

heres the skin

Good story line.Can't wait to see more..

Heh this guy looks like Red Skull's personal doctor, very cool. Nice to see some out and out villains!

K heres an update, i just did some quick sculpting to get closer to the shape im looking for, im going to bring it into maya now for retopology and construction of other base mesh pieces.

facequick.jpg

quicksculpt.jpg

awesome concept!

The sculpt starts to form quite nicely. You might want to check the facial proportion at this stage and be sure to sculpt the ear (in seems a little indent at the moment.)

As your sketch shows the character's fully clothed. Are you going to do the full body as well? I think it would be a good idea, so that the model would be more realistic with clothing atop, Look forward to see more.

started retop on the head, and making the base-mesh for the glasses, the teeth and gums are a basemesh by alex alvarez that i downlaoded a while back from the gnomon website. I need to adjust their size and all that still i kind of just stuck them in there for now. Im not sure exactly what im going to do with the body yet, i will do some thinking this week. Im going to montreal for about ten days on thursday im bringing my laptop so i can work a bit, hopfully i can get a couple posts up for u guys.

faceretop.jpg

The new base mesh you retop rocks! Did the glasses were created from ZSphere as well? It looks so detailed and I've been dying to know the technique to create this sort of hard edge / techy elements. BTW, it seems like his head's spliited in the middle, is it part of his new design?

really nice new head! love the expression

Default nice

really nice ...........love the topo ............keep going

Page 1 of 12 123410 ... LastLast