Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Just want to first of all thank everyone who has posted on my thread for their critique, support, help, compliments and encouragement!! Also want to thank my wife on this thread, for her patience and understanding for putting up with me working on ZBrush every evening and and weekend .

threetails: Thanks so much for the compliments and encouragement!! , I look back at the early pages of my thread and see how bad it looked, I have really learnt alot and I know I have made many mistakes on the way, but hopefully next time I can do better! Thanks again !

nacho_grande: Thanks!

pitchepuck: Thanks for the help, really appreciate it ! Yeah I know that now . So next time I will be more aware, I have tried my best to get the best out of what I have.

fluxist8070: Thanks for the compliments dude! .

wethand: Thanks for the compliments and support . I wish I had the time to do the Drips properly, but I'd rather not have them in the final image if they are not going to look like I want them to.

maxinkuk: Thanks for the compliments and support and help throughout !

Captain Sensible: Thanks for the compliments and support and help throughout !

Hamilcar: Thanks for the compliments , glad you like the details , it was difficult for me to know what details and how much detail to put into someone made from chocolate , hope I have got the right balance.

SolidSnakexxx: Thanks for your input, help and support throughout the competition really Appreciate it!

Moni-Poroni: vielen dank , really want to thank you lots for the support and encouragement and critique throughout the competition . Glad you like it .

I hope I have made everyone enjoy chocolate more . Anyway, I am working now on presenting the final images.

Default "FINAL ENTRY"

"FINAL ENTRY"

Final Image:

FINAL_IMAGE.jpg

Final Turntable Movie:

Final Transpose Movies (I had problems with youtube and a 5 minute long video, so have split it into 2):

Comic Book Cover Image:

FINAL_COVER.jpg

Other Views:

FINAL_VIEWS.jpg

I have wanted to eat this character from the start. Great job.

Great job on her Spimmy, this was a difficult look to pull off and you did a fantastic job with her materials.

Spimmy heeeeey!
    Your final entry is sooo cool! I really hope to see her printed on eveything with chocolate. BUT the package should be eatable too! Haha

Really good job, spimmy. This character is very yummy despite her being a baddie.

You did a great job on this! Congrats The comic cover stands out for me.

hey spimmy.
    this idea is to cool. a woman that is in every way tasty! :P
    and the materials are awesome.

nice work

jackdaniels666: Thanks dude!

jp_smith: Thanks man . I almost gave up a few times on my entry, but am really glad I finished!

Moni-Poroni: Thanks for the compliments . It always made you want to eat chocolate, which is great .

SolidSnakexxx: She may be Bad, but that's good chocolate . Thanks for compliments dude!

Hamilcar: Thanks matey . I wish the final image was better, I found it difficult to get the details (especially on her face) to be seen. I am looking forward to the next ZBrush competition!! I think!

wethand: Thanks for the compliments matey!

I've said it before and I'll say it again - excellent work and a wonderful, cohesive final entry. Thanks for all your input throughout the contest Imkan, It will be great to catch up again on the forum and see your future entries.

Very nice work and it was fantastic to see your progress every day! Top stuff
    Chris Curtis

~ Looking for work ~

2011 Modeling Reel
    Website

Sketchbook

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 410111213