Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Thanks, goast666, SolidSnakexxx, Seavannah for the encouraging words. Still struggling to get this guy done, but plugging along nonetheless.
    I will finish when I finish - but I'm going to finish. Here is the work I did on the torso today:

Torso wip.jpg
    "Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture." - Allen Ginsberg

Nice update there, Webhead..the Abs's coming along great..and the displaying material is wonderful too!

The bottom abs should stick out a bit more. Looking great.
    A man is solely restricted by his own words.

ZBrush Sketchpad - Here
    Free Male Hero Ztool

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support, and apologize for not completing my entry for the contest. I just bit off more than I could chew. I will finish my hero at a later date.
    I also wanted to congratulate everyone who will finish their hero/villian in time. So many fantastic entries! I hope Pixo has another Hero/Villian contest, and that I can see it to the end next time. Best to everyone!
    Last edited by Webhead; 02-13-09 at 04:17 PM.
    "Whoever controls the media, the images, controls the culture." - Allen Ginsberg

Hey Webhead. What's up buddie.
    Really great studying of anatomy.
    Just a few point from me.

The chest area looks a bit like this dudes chest . You might wanna change it a bit.

caption0412.jpg

And also you should be more careful on the backs silouette.
    These parts need a bit more work.

delete.jpg

But I'm no expert in these stuff. I'm just starting to learn them myself so you don't have to consider my suggestion lol

It's payback, baby! Serves me right I suppose. "Those that live in glass houses..." How long did you have to search to find that guy's photo? Better yet, how long did you have to search to find this old, dead thread? You should have let it stay dead. There is a reason I never finished this model you know. It was my first real attempt at ZBrushing, and it wasn't coming out very well, as you can see. Yeah, I suppose it's high time I posted something else.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123