Member Follow User Gallery

Default nacho_grande sketchbook (Nudity) - Update Jan 23 - Pinup scene is finished :)

Hi, this is my very first ZB work I have ever done. All the critics are welcome.

You can see the progress through pictures below. I use a simple clay matcap for the last piece and then apply all the textures and paintjob in Photoshop by an old school layer and graphic tablet (Because I don't feel comfortable to use Zapplink yet)

NG
    Last edited by nacho_grande; 01-23-09 at 06:52 AM. Reason: I turned this topic into my sketchbook.

I spent a couple more hours on the model in ZB and Photoshop:

NG

I have started to model a new female character. The base mesh is made by 3ds max. In fact I pushed a bit much before I export it into ZB. She already has a high heel collection and base hair LoL (You can find initial 3ds max renders below the ZB renders)

After I layed out UVs, I started to push the form in ZB. Although I am not so confident to work in ZB, my primary object to finish the model properly and send it back to max for the scene and the render.

C&C's are always welcome.

NG

2 more upper body shots:

I have achieved a little more progress and would like to hear your critics. Thanks in advance.

This is my first finished artwork by using Zbrush. As I mentioned above, I created the base mesh in 3ds max, then import into ZBrush for transposing and adding details to create the normal maps (UVs are handled by UV Layout). The render process has been executed in 3ds max by Vray renderer. After I got several passes, I use Photoshop for compositing as well as textures.

[font=Calibri','sans-serif][/font]
    Last edited by nacho_grande; 01-23-09 at 06:57 AM.

That's a nice sculpt! I like the subtle expression, and the coloring is top-notch.
    Threads: * - * -* - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * - * / Tuts: * - * - * - *