ZBrushCentral

Sketchbook Of Klaus Knuth (Nudity)

Hi all :slight_smile:
Very slowly I’m getting familiar with ZBrush. And I want to share some stuff with you.
For starters I throw in the first model worthy of showing. It’s still a WIP and I modeled her after great reference stuff over at 3d.sk! The model’s name is Iva. Hope You like it and tell me what you think. Hopefully I get this thread updated frequently - not much time during jobs :wink:

Best
Klaus
:slight_smile:

iva_front.jpg

Attachments

iva_back.jpg

iva_screengrab.jpg

Fantastic start to zbrush. i am a newbie with zbrush myself but i havent had anything to post yet. most of my stuff is for work and i am not allowed to show yet.

Thanks robertrageson :slight_smile:

Lately I was asked to do some stuff for a “Odol med3” (toothpaste)animatic for consumer tests. Just some demo parts. I used a basemesh from Alex Alvarez from http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com

So thanks for that, Alex. :slight_smile:

For the short amount of time I had, I’m really happy with the result. The stuff was textured and rendered in CINEMA 4D.

Thanks for watching
tooth-screening.jpg

Attachments

Bottomrow.jpg

You rock! :smiley: … great start with the app. Congrats on all these great results and keep sharing them.

Thanks Giantsun I’ll try :wink:

Coming up next is: Boog from “Open Season”

Let’s see how far I can get on him…

Best

Klaus :slight_smile:

boog-basemesh.jpg

Attachments

boog-blocking.jpg

its looking very good already!

Cool! Make sure he has some ‘Woohoo’s!!!’ :wink:

Ooh! Very nice work. Looking forward to updates! :+1:

yeah, klaus, this will be some good stuff.
looks nice for so far…:+1:

Hey great response :slight_smile: Thanks… I’m looking forward,too :wink: Whoohoos? - of course Whoohoos!

Here are some updates still without claws:

boog002.jpg

Attachments

boog003.jpg

ROFL, I use the term ‘Woohoo’s’ to get my Chow Chow’s excited for walks. They think that is the greatest thing ever, although they are unsure exactly what ‘Woohoo’s’ are! ROFL

Right now a job comes around - so Boogiewoogie is on hold… that gives me time to figure out how the fur is best be done. My first test is not special enough to me… we’ll see - and stay tuned :slight_smile: any suggestions on creating fur? please let me know…

boogfurtest001.jpg

Wow klausknuth, really great sketch book you have here…I like the female model…the proportion and the sculpt are so wonderful… And the new model, the bear is looking amazing too. Excellent I’ve just subscribed to your thread :slight_smile: :+1: :+1:

Nice update on the bear! You may want to check out Rick Baker’s thread for creating hair. It’s basically using an alpha, which it looks like you are doing already.

Great start on the bear. If you plan on animating him, check out this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiARsQSlzDc

Ha! I love that character. Cant wait to see the finished product.

Thanks folks for your commands, much appreciated :smiley:

Here comes a little update:

Still no convincing idea for the hair. But I’ve got some time to work on the model and a little pose…

Hope you like it :slight_smile:

Thewhoohoobar.jpg

Attachments

Thewhoohoobar001.jpg

Thewhoohoobar002.jpg

haha loves the bear! :smiley:

there it comes wooohoooooo.nice:+1:small_orange_diamond:laughing:

Running into some topology problems I think. My design-topology have come to it’s limits. Even at 6.8 million polies. The rake brush starts to artefact on specific parts (red circle). I think I have to retopo the model before I start to sculpt the fur in detail… :slight_smile:
Boogcloseupface.jpg

Attachments

Boogcloseuptopo.jpg