ZBrushCentral

Daily zSketch Group - Interested?

I’m a regular over at the Conceptart.org forums and one of the best features they have over there is a DSG, where everyday someone posts a thread for sketches of a particular theme and then members are free to post there sketch and discuss other peoples entries.

It’s completely for fun and improving skills and I think it would be a great idea over here as well.

Examples for themes would be:

Character - Bionic Ninja
Creature - Medieval Minotaur
Fantasy - Biker Fairy

and everything in between.

I’m posting this thread to see if anyone would be interested in such a daily (or maybe weekly instead) activity.

Any takers :qu:

I would be interested in a weekly sculpt.

Great! Anyone else interested?

I’m thinking if we can get enough people to start it, more will join in once they realize how fun it is :rolleyes:

yeah it could be fun when i get the time…

Great, sounds like it would work out better as a weekly sketch challenge. It would be fun because we could give vague descriptions and see what people come up with.

My idea would be I would come on and post the topic Sunday Morning, and people would have Sun-Sat to work/submit it.

I think it’s a great idea man!

especially because you’re sculpting things you would normally never do, and that what increases skill big time…

I would like to join in but unfortunatly i’m occupied with school at the moment…for the next 9 years hahah:P but maybe by then this topic has become a whole new forum:P who knows :wink:

Slice

Hurray it is Sunday, What is the first subject!!!:smiley:

lol do we wanna start this week or wait till more people know about it, maybe a good trial run this week would be neat, people could peak in and see. If anyone is interested in a test run this week I can think of something and put up a subject.

post it and they will sculpt…:smiley:

lol Okay, sounds good, I’ll put up the first sculpt challenge in a jiffy with the rules and first theme. Good luck everyone should be fun!

jjrktwtj
jjkkdfsgj
mgjlkg
jjkdgjo
vfdkjfg