ZBrushCentral

sleep

hello… impossible to sleep, so i finish this old drawing about mc cay’s little heroe… maybe i go to bed now… friendly M. http://www2.zbrushcentral.com/uploaded_from_zbc/200309/user_image-1063322676ija.jpg

One of my favorite Nemo stories, Marcel! :sunglasses:

:+1: :+1: :+1:

Marcel your work is fantastic¡¡¡ Every post your send to the forum is a masterpiece¡¡¡ I really want to know about your work, how you do this fantastic work, it is possible that you share your creativity?
Thanks a lot

beautiful! nothing more to say:P except to ask if you could share your technique?

Alors Marcel, on n’arrive à dormir?
On fait des cauchemards ?
Voila ce qui arrive quand on mange trop de soufflé au fromage :smiley:
Great blue nightmares :cool:
Winsor McCay was the biggest! web page
Pilou
Ps Terrific site
about old graphic historic story I can’t sllep too so I am surfing :smiley:

Beutiful… I simply love the work… Oh my do I ever have a long way to go… Bravo to you :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

Wow! Ive seen movie posters not as dramatic. Great POV. Can’t look at it much longer…must…get…sleep…now. Zzzzzz

:+1: :+1: :+1: …!!!

Well, if THAT comes from staying up all night >>> think I give it a test - just how many nights are there, in a year maybe two :smiley: ???

You are too much!! This is absolutely beautiful :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: How sweet…your work always impress me!
I also want to say to you that recieving a reply from you to my last post (soul happines) has been an honour i woudnt expect for :smiley: Thanks and congratulations again!

looks lovely marcel , are the buildings down there also made with Zbrush ? Cause I wanted to make an old chicago style cityscape , but didnt really know how to do that in Z.

Hi The namek
One possibility
It’s the same technic that the Chocolate tut inside the prog (Stencil)
Just take a cub3D and mask some aeras for inflat or deflat et “voila” you obtain one 3D model of building :slight_smile:
Repepeat this building (with Cameyo’z Zplace script if you want :slight_smile: (there is a great array function for that or place it with the keyboard :slight_smile:
And you have New York :sunglasses:
Have happy Zbrushing!
Pilou

Very kindly,
i love the blue color enviroments.
Bye
Leo

Hi,marcel :slight_smile:
I love “LITTLE NEMO” and respect Winsor Mccay.
I recently got the book of “LITTLE NEMO” at last.
It is “LITTLE NEMO in the palace of ice”.
Your picture is skillful expressed the building in New York of the beginning of the 1900s. :grimacing: :grimacing:
I am glad to share favorite with you. :slight_smile:
Nice work!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

shikuri :wink:

Wonderful work. I wish insomnia did the same for me! :+1: :+1: :+1:

A very nice picture indeed - sweet dreams =)

Marcel , bravo pour tes images inclus dans exposé 1