Member Follow User Gallery

Default DW4 - gegrazion - Demon Prince

Hey guys i thougth id put up some work ive been doing for the dominace war 4 comp, stil early concepts but thougth id put some up to show what sorta direction im goin in. if youve got any sujestions im all ears, at the moment im trying to decide what secondary weapon he shud have. im stil blocking in he main forms of where the armor and whoel design, im feeling prety happy with it so far so im guna get cracking on actualy finalising a few key details. hope you guys like it
    Demon_P_1.jpg Demon_P_2.jpg
    these were just rough head sketches, i wanted him to have very similar abilites to the main character in prince of persia, i wanted him to be very fast and a strong but look unthreathend by these 50foot mechs and monsters. D_P_full_1.jpg D_P_full_4.jpg D_P_full_5.jpg D_P_full_8.jpg D_P_full_9.jpg
    just thought id show some progression pics
    Last edited by gegrazion_1; 03-18-09 at 10:02 AM.

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Default Cool design,

... but in my opinion, the lower legs should be a bit stronger. Currently they look a bit out of proportion, me thinks.
    Cheers
    Heiner
    Imagination rules ---> www.weltundbild.de <---

yh i agree, thanks for pointing it out. ill post an update soon

hey just an update, just guna show few stages. any crits wud be great. Didnt think any of my sketches realy captured this demon type character so went bk to basics.

D_P_full_11.jpg

D_P_full_12.jpg

Its his this and hand, thought id mock sumat up.

D_P_full_14.jpg

D_P_full_15.jpg

D_P_full_17.jpg

thought id put my character in scene, really starting to come to life

D_P_full_19.jpg
    Last edited by gegrazion_1; 04-03-09 at 11:19 PM.

can ya plz make him more meaner and wicked he would look awesome

as i always say keep em comin

that is looking pretty cool. could be a very nice model. if you wanna push it a bit more try looking at the recent prince of persia game for inspiration, especially the hunter character could give you some nice ideas.

this is what i meant like hunter character

my bad, missed that bit about pop,
    still, looking good.

i shud sleep more ive only had 3 hours haha, but that concept is amazing, thanks alot guys ill get some more reference and bang sumat up asap, im no concept artist so might not look as slick lol you guys got any other sujestions by all means send um my way thanks alot it realy inspires me to work harder

Hey ive been workin some more on my design. Its just a head shot, it is just to get a sense of the characters personality, im trying to go for phycotic/ evil. im happy with the outcome since im no concept artist. Well tell me what ya think and if you got any sujestions im all ears
    D_P_full_20.jpg
    Last edited by gegrazion_1; 03-26-09 at 03:45 AM.

Awesome stuff, so much cool concept art. Can't wait to see developements.

i'm really liking where the last drawing of the head is at, it's definitely getting where it needs to be. the only thing that i'm not really a fan of is the, i guess i'll call it a tail coming out of the head. maybe if it were longer hair. i'm just not liking the spiked hair and then the tail. maybe even try going without the hair. maybe try incorporating more spikiness to the helmet. but of all the hair that you've done, i'm liking the hair from the pics that says he will have legs on them. thats my input. but once again it is really progressing towards something great.

Hey gegrazion the last head sketch looks great man! The armor and such looks nice as well, I think its time for 3D
    Creature Artist at MRX Toronto.

Artstation - https://www.artstation.com/artist/gregs
    Instagram -
    https://www.instagram.com/gregory_strangis/
    CG+ - https://gregstrangis.cgplus.com/

Default Thanks guys

The Cheshire Cat: thanks man, nice to know people are starting to like my work

BillT: I no what your saying about the tail because on the head shot it dont really look so great but i think it really helps to tie the design in in the full body shot. i didnt focus on the hair or tentacle for the head peice, i just made them in 10 minutes just to get an impression of how it was looking. Ill do a full body shot soon and hopefully might win you round lol

Etcher: Thanks alot really nice to here that, all these replys really inspires me to do more, but push myself further.

GregStrangis: Haha im way of doing 3D, still more concepting needs to be done before im totaly happy with it.

Im going to start carrying on my design after my tea so updates will be coming be patient

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast