Member Follow User Gallery

Yes from the start ive had a clear direction thats why there isnt much experimenting. Im just starting the model of my criter, ive got a very nice idea for my final peice but not showing it yet, shud be intersting i hope thanks for your comments tho i do agree with what youve mentioned, first time in a few years ive actualy drawn or designed anything so its been a dificult proces for me bt im realy starting to enjoy myself. Hopefully if i can i wna create 5 minions, and my main character, but mite be difficult so i mite just do 3. thanks again

Well i tried making a basemsh with zpsheres and it realli didnt wrk lol dey dnt agree with me, seem to be realy temperamental. i made it in maya, all quads, im guna relax now but im guna do some sculpting soon

MInionA_Wireframe.jpg

Well this is my minion started sculting it now, taken me just under an hour. No reference used yet so muscle flow aint perfect, just trying to get a basic feel for my character. Hope you like it

Minion_F_angle.jpg

Minion_F.jpg

Minion_S.jpg

Minion_BK_angle.jpg

ZBrush Team Follow User Gallery

Very nice start!!!

Senior Member Follow User Gallery

good oyyy
    REGARDS
    MSM

Well just a small update, began sculpting his head, First time ive ever followed a concept Going to start on his body before i go crazy with detailing his head. any crits im all ears jst rember its stil early days

M_1.jpg
    M_2.jpg

The horns look great! CanĀ“t wait to see the further development.

Hey this is going to be a great one man,looking forward to the updates.
    Romel chopra

Head is coming along nicely.

Thanks alot guys Ive just woke up and im bught to get stuck into my minion again, task for today is finish 80% of the high poly and then if i can give him enough texture space then might go bk in and detail him some more. Im not very fast at modeling so this is going to be a big task for me

Well im realy hoping to get this done by today, only thing im realy worrying about is how much detail my low poly model is goin to have, since im making at least 3 of them and a main character hmmmm wel ive worked on the proportions a bit and the head, exagerating the details a bit so you can see it at a distance and so it apears better in the normal map. Btw hes figure is ment to be exagerated

M_U_1.jpg

M_U_2.jpg

M_U_3.jpg

Well didnt like his six pack much, just didnt think it added much to my character so heres a little update. going to work on the arms now

M_stomach2.jpg
    M_stomach.jpg

Well ive decided roughly my main character will have texture space of 1024x1024 whilst my minions will roughly have a 512x512 give or take. Well ive been worrying whether my characters will look good with only around 512x512 texture per character so i decicded to test it out. I think it obtains alot of detail considering its just a proxy mesh and uvd within zbrush.

M_Normal_1.jpg

M_Normal_2.jpg

oh sorry i missed these updates,really great,you r going very definite man.looking for the complete model.
    Romel chopra

Finally got round to posted some more work. ive redone all the muscles and changed his whole physic. i tried to make him look more weighted and alot more thinner because he was looking way to bulky considering hes a 2 foot minion. ive worked his thighs to make it look more fleshy and weighted and im gonig to start on the rest of his body now, his spine looks a little bland, im not sure what to do to give it that cool factor. well hope you like it and any crits and sujestions are all fine im not sensitive about my work btw ive removed his arm and leg to lesson the polycount.

M_Front1.jpg

M_front.jpg

M_side.jpg

M_bk.jpg

M_stomach.jpg

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast