ZBrushCentral

FrAcTuRe-sketchbook

Hello guys!
Finally i decided to stop watchin the amazing works in this forum (just for a little :smiley: ) and post something… i feel really excited to show you one of mine, and i hope to learn a lot from your comments…
Since i’m a comic lover i want to show you my version of Deat’s Head 2, an old character from Marvel comics…

DHdrawings.jpg

I will try to finish this crazy cyborg making some fixing and adding his beaten opponent… but first of all i hope to read some C&C from you…

Have fun with my staggering english and…
Cu soon !!!

PS: there is a turntable in my portfolio, check it if you want !!!

Attachments

Dhead5.jpg

Dhead9.jpg

Dheadarm.jpg

Looking cool :cool: well done!
I like the green and gold shading

wow this is awesome. i realy like your design and i’m impressed with the comic book to. looks great:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Marvellous Model!
Great Great Great!

:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Thank you Guys!

I will post another character from my comics asap (original this time)…now i try to finish this with God help :stuck_out_tongue:
CU!

Love that sculpt. What is the cool Green Metal Material you used? I really like it. Did you create that Material yourself?

Hi mokthemagicman,
i’m glad you like the sculpt, i used a matcap set that gave me one of my friend, so i made a search for you :slight_smile: :

http://www.zbrushcentral.com/zbc/showthread.php?t=46175&page=22&pp=15

I didn’t know who made this set, and now i can only say : KRAKEN rulez :+1:
This particular material is called “Bronzewithhilights”, i only made some adj. in Photoshop.
Some other bronze materials you can find in the set look like this:

So thank you Kraken for this stuff :smiley:

Very similar to predator in the head shape and the dreadlocks. Great work! Predator is bad ass so its not a bad thing :wink:

great sculpt. keep up the good work! always!

Hello, my talented friend … already aware of your work and I find that they are spontaneous and effective … I hope that you understood what I wanted to say because I will make it hard to understand, in general, and particularly when I write in English…:smiley:

Hi Guys, long time since my last post…so, thank you Guti,Danko, Raxdam and Aberrant (yes, predator rulez :smiley: ).
Let me show you a little fast sketch of RIPCLAW ( From IMAGE comics)

3839594626_517a9cd48d_b.jpg

I hope you like it! :wink:

Attachments

3839566650_cd3774d205_o.jpg

Thats cool stuff! The bronze with highlights looks coolness and you should think about doing a ripclaw piece: that would look awesome!

Thank you Vancross!
Yes, i’d like to find the time to make a full body version of Ripclaw…but i will :wink:

I wanted to try the Paint Stop too…really cool, even if there are no layers to play with…and i used only marker tool:

3804716078_30e66e8071_b.jpg

CU :cool:

Attachments

3804755100_cb7bf00a93_b.jpg

Nice work! :+1:

Nice sketches, I see you jumped on the Paint Stop bandwagon. :smiley: Hope to see more.

Yeah, nice work, and some really nice PaintStop sketches! Are those your concepts? If so, you should sculpt them! :+1:

Really nice sculpt on Rip Claw and really beatiful sketches with Paint Stop!

Thank you Guti, Aberrant, Roger!

@Geert_Etcher_Melis: Yes, i usually do my own concepts and then i try to sculpt a 3d version. But seems like it’s better to use an exisiting character to check my “skills” and learn how to go in the middle between comics and realistic style…that’s why i tried with Death’s Head and Ripclaw.
But i will post here all my own characters, anyway they are funny :lol:

I followed Vancross advice and tried to do a full body version of Ripclaw, starting from a very simple zsphere structure:

RipConcept.jpg

I need some RAM to do micro details, or a good retopology, but i’m so lazy…:rolleyes:
I think i will polypaint it soon, see you!!!

Attachments

Rip2.jpg

Rip3.jpg

Awesome, the Ripclaw came out nice! You can always try to drop the sculpt to the canvas, turning it into pixols: then sculpting in the hyper detail over that. It won’t be in total 3d any longer—but you can make a cool illustration with it.