ZBrushCentral

Skull model and stuff ( nudity )

So i started making a skull model, but i cant find any good reference pictures im stuck at this level, Anybody could help me find good bottom view and back view pictures ? I was gessing a lot of it for now ;/ Other hi rez views would be fine too, since i cant find anyting good using google.
4h for sculpt and 1h for base mesh so far. 2mln polys.

[skull WIP.jpg]skull WIP 3.jpg

Hi ! i hope this can be good help to you.
Its an intereactive 3d application free version, where you can view Human skeleton of 3d version with all the parts named. You can isolate the parts too like skull , Rib cage for easy viewing. According to me its a good study material.

http://www.nextd.com/bonelab.asp

rgds
chris

Oh god, thank you so much for that link, its the best thing EVER ;D
How did they put so much stuff in onlly 16 mb, thats crazy !
And why is that free, its like giving away free cars ;]
Anyway i couldnt get a better reference material, thanks.

I agree thats awesome! (joink!)

Thanks. Time to throw all my skeletal pics out of the window. Woohoo :lol:

GrtZ 3dioot

PS
Slocik its also quite easy to have a “real” skull on your desk. I got a good secondhand one from a site which is alot like ebay only dutch. Perhaps an idea?

slocik: Seriously its like giving away cars. THey have other application too. which are good learning material for medical students.

3dioot: Yes i do aggree with you, Nothing can beat real life reference:)

Thanks to kishkish i managed to finish teh skull, forgt to upload it ;] I turned of detail leyer for this render. Also i started to make a skinny woman body for a model i have in mind, still a wip, i dont know if i will detail the whole thing, since only half of the body will be visible ;] Any critis on the body would be aprecieated.
[skull WIP 5.jpg](javascript:zb_insimg(‘138043’,‘skinny%20copy.jpg’,1,0))

Attachments

skinny copy.jpg

Great work! I love the skull – it looks awesome! :+1:

Hi there you have a nice skull but the only thing I don’t like is that it’s too symmetrical just like a face skull are a little different from left to right. Just by making the left or right little different you will have real looking skull

Hi!

Great Skullwork but to me it seems, that the nose should be a bit higher. It is between the eyes, not below them.

Cool work!
Hell666

hey slocik!
Love the skull!
On the lady by the way, I think the knees need work
good work

[attach=141433]fin1v2.jpg[/attach]

[attach=141439]fin2v2.jpg[/attach]

Attachments

fin1v2.jpg

fin2v2.jpg

Soem great looking models in this thread…The skull is really fine,like that woman too:+1:

cal

I really like this big guy. you did a hell of nice job.

old work but such great work, wud love to see your latest stuff :+1:

The Thieme Atlas of Anatomy: Head and Neuranatomy is an excellent text for skull reference. The illustrations can’t be beat.
*The illustrations are a bit washed on the site, nothing like the quality in the actual text.

Here’s a Google books link:

http://books.google.com/books?id=wlGDPwz_7KoC&printsec=frontcover&dq=thieme+anatomy&hl=en&ei=adapTeO1NIeDgAfw9OzzBQ&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=book-thumbnail&resnum=1&ved=0CCwQ6wEwAA#v=onepage&q&f=false

The skull is coming along nicely so far.