Senior Member Follow User Gallery

Very nice hair tutorial..I'm trying that!!!!!

Wow Moni,not only a tutorial on modelling but now I can plat my daughters hair too lol.Brilliant now obvious workflow.Its really good to see anything can be made so simply.Thanks for the required brain prod..

Member Follow User Gallery

Awesome Work , super Arbeit vorallem die Kombination zwischen Zbrush+PaintStop Genial !!

Quote Originally Posted by Moni-Poroni
    Here`s the final illustration. Don`t pay any attention to the lighting. The moonlight comes from behind... so where do the reflections on the lantern come from? Hm... good question!
    I totally forgot that... and as I noticed it I had no more time for another render because this pic is a christmas present for my sister-in-law. I wanted to let it print today.. Zbrush worked and I was happy.
    I added some glow effect here and there and exported the pic then. You know what? The online poster shop had a problem then!! I need to find another shop tomorrow. I hope it`ll be delivered in time.

Ok, here`s the pic. It`s a scaled down version because the original is very big. Hope you like it.

Humpatiki PaintStop fertige Illustration.jpg

All done with my beloved PaintStop.
    I just played with Zbrush`s Render Adjustment settings (contrast, brightness and the RGB color levels) before I started painting.
    I always wanted to try that and it worked really great! Thanks Marsyas for the brilliant idea and the tuorial! I didn`t forget it, hehe.

Last but not least I have a little question. This was the first time that I painted on a rendered image, so I`m just wondering if it`s right to export the render first as BMP or PSD .. then open PaintStop, set the height, width and resolution, load the rendered image with the Tracing function and merge it with the canvas then? At least that`s how I did it and it worked.

Thanks for watching.
    C+C always welcome!

hell666: Jetzt hast Du mich aber auf Ideen gebracht. Definitely interesting ideas! I have to try that! Thanks for the inspiration. Und ich bin übrigends NICHT Deiner Meinung was das Schieben von Polys angeht... das sieht schon alles gut geplant und durchdacht aus bei Dir. Seems like you don`t know that you`re already a great Zbrusher!
    Etcher: Hey , thank you! Ummm... it also happened to you???? Post 1801 instead of 1800?? Hahaha!!! Ok..ok... no more weird-number-things from now on. When will we see your next update???????? It is about time, mister!! Hehe, that`s something I`ll never everrrrr stop doing.
    jamespthornton: I first had a sphere for the hair on the head, but then I started from scratch because I wanted only one tool for the whole hair.
    The topology was indeed a problem then. You hit the nail on the head.
    Thank you very much for the great help, James!

shavedmonkey: Hey Jon, yeah, long time no talk. Thank you very much! I saw that you`ve entered the B-Movie challenge. Your concept is looking great. Best of luck!
    manzarek123: Thank you very much, manzarek! You`re welcome.
    Energise: Hey Jonas! Hehe.. yeah.. I have to ask her!
    What do you mean by all rendered up? Hm.. all those technical terms are still a mystery to me. I`ll post a rendered picture ( in all likelihood tomorrow). I`m not going to texture her, though. It`ll be a black-and-white portrait.
    bloodboy: Thank you very much for the kind words on the Humpatiki model. Quoteefinitiv I think there are not really much artists in Germany.
    Um.. what do you mean by that? Klaus and I were talking about the german Zbrush forum (that it`s not very active and that there`s STILL advertising for Zbrush 2.) We didn`t talk about the artists.

SolidSnakexxx: Thank you very much, Yong! Best of luck for the B-Movie challenge.
    calum5ZB:Thank you very much for the kind words, cal. Yeah, you can plait your daughters hair,too. She`ll love it and it`s a great exercise for Zbrush, hehe.

Default Native Woman

I`ve been up many nights working on this one... and finally it`s done.

Native Woman -- Picture 01.jpg

Here is a bigger picture...

Native Woman -- Picture 02.jpg

I love pictures with noise.. I don`t have Photoshop but I just discovered that it`s possible to do that with a free program, too. I couldn`t resist to try it, so here it is.

Native Woman -- Picture 03.jpg

C+C as always welcome..
    Thanks for watching!

I see you're very proud of it, and you have every right. Outstanding piece

Member Follow User Gallery

great thread and a nice model :-) somehow i just have to keep thinking of helga feddersen ^^ (a name probably only the germans know)
    would you please subdivide me?

Hey Moni!
    Wow
    Really fantastic piece my friend
    Her expression is just wonderfully done
    I love the hair and also the neck piece,
    Congratulations
    Fernando

cherub_rock: Thank you very much! Haha.. Well, I`m just glad that it`s done and I personally prefer big pictures and it also makes it easier for other members to find mistakes (which is important to me because I want to improve).
    Gunnahan: Thank you very much! I`m from Germany, yet I don`t know her. But I searched for a photo on google and indeed, you are right.
    Fernando Kuhlmann: Hey Fernando, thank you very much for the kind words! I`m happy to hear you like her.
    -------------------------------------
    Ahhhhh, I was so tired as I posted... I totally forgot to say something :
    Many thanks to my sister for all the help and critique on this one! And thanks for the great reference picture of an old smiling woman. (If somebody wants to see it, let me know. I can scan and upload it then.)

Thumbs up

Mo I love it! It came out so great! Would love to see you do the rest of her now
    Creature Artist at MRX Toronto.

Artstation - https://www.artstation.com/artist/gregs
    Instagram -
    https://www.instagram.com/gregory_strangis/
    CG+ - https://gregstrangis.cgplus.com/

Just AWESOME! i love her expression, those wrinkles!, and specially her necklace! another great image Moni , thank so much for sharing with us, Have a great weekend also

This is very good and an interesting model. I especially am curious on how you did the braids. Coud you explain how they were done?

Overall this is fantastic. I would love to see it textured. She seems happy in her old age - good emotion

Very good! I like her necklace, too.
    Some day you should do a Paint Stop illustration with this

Page 30 of 39 FirstFirst ... 62127282930313233 ... LastLast