ZBrushCentral

MGS Female Cyborg Ninja

My tribute to MGS:

[[attach=139288]ZBC_THUMB.jpg[/attach]]![ZBC_THUMB.jpg|100x76](upload://k0YMrPT3BBjiG2xvqoEys3PsZaH.jpeg) [[attach=139289]MGS-ninja-01_alexandervonsass.jpg[/attach]]![MGS-ninja-01_alexandervonsass.jpg|1200x1384](upload://q1adZLKyENdJt20YFBRd97MQJ7w.jpeg) [[attach=139290]MGS-ninja-02_alexandervonsass.jpg[/attach]]![MGS-ninja-02_alexandervonsass.jpg|1200x1400](upload://pjorZ2Rx3QVH73nmSEMZfDvaQH6.jpeg) [[attach=139291]MGS-ninja-03_alexandervonsass.jpg[/attach]]![MGS-ninja-03_alexandervonsass.jpg|1200x1384](upload://dq1gmxZXoJnbefgFMEdJgq56cVx.jpeg) [[attach=139292]MGS-ninja-04_alexandervonsass.jpg[/attach]]![MGS-ninja-04_alexandervonsass.jpg|1200x1400](upload://xgsbj6fNjIpypfrFtOVmIB5sWqL.jpeg) , [Alexander von Sass](http://alexandervonsass.com/)

That is super bad ass dude! I think she should lay off the roids though as her “camel toe” is becoming a package…

Everything else is spot on, really awesome.

I think this work is cool .

LOL @ fedr!co’s comment

Awsome work…

Nice figure and pose! I love this character :slight_smile:

lol ^^ nice work

I would have to agree this just looks really clean and awesome! I love the way you handed the suite. The only think I kind of don’t like is the feet, maybe if you did a shoe that covered all the toes expect the big toe?

Baron

Very nice! :+1:

Thats just coolness!

Very nice work, I agree with feder!co, a bit more work could be done to make her more feminine. Maybe revealing slightly more of the face to give her more of that female identity - at first sight I thought the model was a male until I saw the breastplate, (no offence, just stating how I saw it), but apart from that it looks great! :+1:

i was sure ot was male at first ;/

this is some awesome work dude but i have to say that the face dosnt look very female and i have to agree with philly13 that i thought it was a dude at first but thats just coz of the face, everything else looks good to me. :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Just a FYI for everyone here, the character he sculpted is Gray Fox from Metal Gear Solid, who happens to be a male character. If you’re wondering why his face doesn’t look very feminine, it’s really a male character.

:+1: awesome~

Man, that’s awesome!!

I’m going for Raiden MGS4 version, and this is great inspiration, thanks!

no offense, but she looks like a male with boobs :wink:

very nice :+1:

I’m very new to the 3D world, but with my limited experience I’d say you did a great job.

About the comments that the face looks like a man, I don’t think that’s any real criticism, I’d even say it says something about the women are viewed. The face looking somewhat masculine says nothing about the quality of the model, right?

The other thing is that are we saying that if a woman isn’t extremely feminine that she doesn’t look like a woman? Why can’t a character have a slightly masculine aspect and fully be a woman, not that I don’t think the woman looks feminine enough…

Anyway, I think the face is good. It has an intensity too. Overall, sweet model

It looks really good but like most people who have commented on you model it dose look like a man at first site. You just too girlly her up a little bit more