ZBrushCentral

HOW TO MAKE CARTOON TEETH.....tutorial

I have been working on perfecting my cartoon/illustration style and needed to find a way to make a set of teeth that would match the illustration. This script Cartoon Teeth.txt will show you the steps I used to create the teeth in the image below. I used this technique in a project I am currently working on and wil post the image in a few days after I have completed it. Basically I use the half torus method of creating the teeth, inflate, masking, and the Flatten command in the deformations menu. I make use of the Multimarker tool to create a composite mesh that can then be resized, distorted etc to fit the needs at hand. You could incoporate many different variations into this method to create some really wacky looking chompers.

Very very very well Mentat !!! Good work !!!

:+1: :+1: :+1: :+1: :+1:

I think you got the cartoon teeth right on Mr. M7.

Thanks for the script.
I wish my teeth were that white!
Cheers. :smiley:

very cool script m7… those teeth are awesome…hope you dont mind if i use then in the future…

looking like a wonderful addition, Mentat! i’ll run that script tonite as i’m in a hurry now!

• juandel

hey mentat, awesome tutorial. I actually used it for my recent peice.

hey M7…loved the script…thnx… I can see this is going to help out tremendously on some of my toothless models :+1: :+1: thnx for sharing

You are all welcome and use them however you want. The technique is nothing new and I surprise no one had utitlized it before. In any case I encourage everyone to experiment with it and see what kinds of toothy grins you can come up with.

Thanks Mentat

and Ron you are too much :smiley:

Groovy teeth, looks like those little wind up jumpy ones. :slight_smile: